Show off your desktop v.711

cathallowhx2.jpg

I am using this pic now.

Cutie cat !! ! !

M-:afro:

There's awesome program that what I own...
sdetaildq2.png

Other one...
pacmansdetail1fp2.png

I'm happy to be organized cruising smoothly amid being in a nasty 'mamatus' storm in the deaf community.

And watch the folders turn green.

Richard

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 16
Easy, do you have Sorenson VP on your TV?
If so, the normal screen you see, including the screensaver. That is exact what is on my computer desktop! Plus these yahoo wedges, and few icons. Whats even better is it is LIVE! I even chat with people though VP using that desktop! Cool, eh?

Since you mentioned that you couldn't show them to us ... could you at least provide a link for us to give us some idea what you have on your desktop with Sorenson VP ? Like you said none of us have seen like this before. :)

Easy, do you have Sorenson VP on your TV?
If so, the normal screen you see, including the screensaver. That is exact what is on my computer desktop! Plus these yahoo wedges, and few icons. Whats even better is it is LIVE! I even chat with people though VP using that desktop! Cool, eh?

Oh, wow ! That's cool ! Unfortunately, I don't have Sorenson VP on my TV. Will get one someday.

Are you using Windows XP Media Center Edition?

Yes, once I bought a laptop, it's already there! :)

That's nice...

My computer is old, that got in late 2003. :(

I don't find any software that would upgrade my Windows XP into Media Center Edition.

That's nice...

My computer is old, that got in late 2003. :(

I don't find any software that would upgrade my Windows XP into Media Center Edition.

Got late 2003, it's still young. :) My main computer is late 2003 and am still using it! I'm happy!

Why would you need to upgrade to MCE? It's pretty much same as XP except little features like DVD, Music, Pictures.. It's not that big deal, you know?

Ok, here's my desktop for Thanksgivin'. I will create one or 2 more pics to rotate from each other. :)

screenthanksgivingfx9.jpg

Ok, here's my desktop for Thanksgivin'. I will create one or 2 more pics to rotate from each other. :)

screenthanksgivingfx9.jpg

Looks nice!! Where did you get that wallpaper, I'm sure my wife would love to have those!

Thanks!
K.

Back