Shooting at U S Capitol

Status
Not open for further replies.
He DOES have point, BUT he forgot there are two sides of Americans, one refused to support health care by forcing to pay for it which our constitution outlined, and at the same time the other part of America gets fed up by forcing to pay the other half for their medical expenses, those people DO have right to demand the money or refuse to pay for them which would be breaking the law. Health care as we know, I do see conflict, and I do support Obamacare for this reason and it was my right to make them pay for medical expenses and I have the right refuse paying for them like Steinhauer. This is the conflict I'm seeing. I only see Obamacare as first step in major health care overhaul. We really need overhaul for sure, but the question is HOW? Nobody knows the answer, unless we start something we will never find out, hence this is why I support Obamacare.

About Gun rights, I am all for it because I DO see the benefit of having everybody involved to keep our country in peace and safe. Without them, there won't be any peace here and more crazy people will be jumping like crazy.

I made statement because Stein gave wrong reasoning. There is reason about Stein was labeled as traitor by other member - that's not my word because of government shutdown and default, not police officers, police brutality.

US Supreme Court already ruled individual mandate as constitutional, but if it is violation of constitution so they will invalidate like they did to DC and Chicago's gun ban.

Honest with you, I think Tea Party members are pure traitors, IMO.

YES! This will send message to the cops that they are NOT above the law. And they have responsibility to perform the law as exactly outlined.

That's simple!

you still haven't answered my question.

are you saying we should be allowed to shoot at cops if they were in the wrong?

YES! This will send message to the cops that they are NOT above the law. And they have responsibility to perform the law as exactly outlined.

That's simple!

:ty:

You do know that there are non-violent way of addressing this issue, right? All we have to do is tell our government to remove certain legal protections them and increase oversight.

I doubt a sheriff department can ever take over a city police department like NYC.... the job's extremely enormous.

I would prefer that we law-abiding citizens be able to defend ourselves with guns.

Yes, that's true and the sheriff department isn't practical in larger cities, but they work well with small to medium cities.

I remember about LA Sheriff Department is one of biggest sheriff department in the US, also they serve pretty much of LA County, except for city of LA and some cities have own police department.

Traitor? Its hard to explain because they could be within their constitutional rights. They may be wrong but do they realize that? Sometimes we got bunch that got closed minded does not mean that they are traitor.

The only time that they would be traitor is if they took over country and turn into tyrannies and start loyalty with other country(ies). Tea party haven't done that as of yet.

Honest with you, I think Tea Party members are pure traitors, IMO.

Traitor? Its hard to explain because they could be within their constitutional rights. They may be wrong but do they realize that? Sometimes we got bunch that got closed minded does not mean that they are traitor.
they do not have this country in their best interest. they nearly destroyed this country.

The only time that they would be traitor is if they took over country and turn into tyrannies and start loyalty with other country(ies). Tea party haven't done that as of yet.
not necessarily.

Yes, but often police response with fast and/or violent approach which is not acceptable. If police comes to me in peaceful approach then I respond peaceful, if they decided to bully and beat me up to shit for no reason, I have the right to defend, can't I?

:ty:

You do know that there are non-violent way of addressing this issue, right? All we have to do is tell our government to remove certain legal protections them and increase oversight.

Well, I disagree with you and I believe that tea Party is destroying our country's principle, and put extremist politicians in government level and they want to advantage of themselves that are not fair to Americans. It make them traitor if they want to destabilize our government and destroy the economy system, that all they want, like other extremists.

I'm not concerned about other countries and you don't have to be loyalist in other country to classify as traitor. Stein could label me as traitor for support Obama, or support LGBT rights. It is all about label, label, label.

Yes, but often police response with fast and/or violent approach which is not acceptable. If police comes to me in peaceful approach then I respond peaceful, if they decided to bully and beat me up to shit for no reason, I have the right to defend, can't I?

I agree. these days... police has been too militarized. there's absolutely no reason for them as "community peace officers" to be like that. this is not Iraq neighborhood.

Exactly.

I agree. these days... police has been too militarized. there's absolutely no reason for them as "community peace officers" to be like that. this is not Iraq neighborhood.

Here is what a "traitor" is.

A traitor is anyone who has gone against their sworn oath to protect the United States Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic.

Implementing an NSA spy program on American citizens is a violation of the 4th Amendment of the United States Constitution.

Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Passing an Unconstitutional law, that is overwhelmingly and economically disastrous to American citizens, thereby, virtually enslaving them economically, is a violation of the United States Constitution. The Affordable Care Act does this - as was pointed out by 4 of our Nation's Patriot, Constitution protecting Supreme Court Justices. (You might recall, it was an action such as this from England's King, that resulted in the American Revolution).

Arming our Nation's enemies, especially during a time of war, is a treasonous act committed by President Obama when he armed Al Qaeda backed Syrian rebels, and the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Libya.

Failure to come to a United States Embassy's aid, and ignoring pleas for armed assistance, that was being over run by our Nation's enemies, then lying about the factors leading up to it - is an act of treason:

Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst for Calls for Barack Obama

....and I am just getting warmed up :cool2:

...Honest with you, I think Tea Party members are pure traitors, IMO.
Which ones?

Why? What did they do that was traitorous?

If they broke the law, how come they haven't been arrested?

Which ones?

Why? What did they do that was traitorous?

If they broke the law, how come they haven't been arrested?

See #209

I don't think you are understand about what I was talking - it isn't about legal issue, it is about label.

Tea Party members labeled me as traitor for support LGBT rights, but I labeled them as traitor for destabilizing our government and destroying the economy system.

See #209

I don't think you are understand about what I was talking - it isn't about legal issue, it is about label.

Tea Party members labeled me as traitor for support LGBT rights, but I labeled them as traitor for destabilizing our government and destroying the economy system.
"Traitor" is a legal term. It's a person who commits treason.

Treason: "The betrayal of one's own country by waging war against it or by consciously or purposely acting to aid its enemies."

treason legal definition of treason. treason synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

You might not like what they do but they are not being traitors. Also, if actual Tea Party members are calling you a traitor, they are also incorrect.

Where did this happen that Tea Party members accused you of being a traitor?

Here is what a "traitor" is.

A traitor is anyone who has gone against their sworn oath to protect the United States Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic.

Implementing an NSA spy program on American citizens is a violation of the 4th Amendment of the United States Constitution.

Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Passing an Unconstitutional law, that is overwhelmingly and economically disastrous to American citizens, thereby, virtually enslaving them economically, is a violation of the United States Constitution. The Affordable Care Act does this - as was pointed out by 4 of our Nation's Patriot, Constitution protecting Supreme Court Justices. (You might recall, it was an action such as this from England's King, that resulted in the American Revolution).

Arming our Nation's enemies, especially during a time of war, is a treasonous act committed by President Obama when he armed Al Qaeda backed Syrian rebels, and the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Libya.

Failure to come to a United States Embassy's aid, and ignoring pleas for armed assistance, that was being over run by our Nation's enemies, then lying about the factors leading up to it - is an act of treason:

Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst for Calls for Barack Obama

....and I am just getting warmed up :cool2:

whoaaaaa you hot. don't stop! keep the rage train going!

All-aboard-the-rage-train.jpg

"Traitor" is a legal term. It's a person who commits treason.

Treason: "The betrayal of one's own country by waging war against it or by consciously or purposely acting to aid its enemies."

treason legal definition of treason. treason synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

You might not like what they do but they are not being traitors. Also, if actual Tea Party members are calling you a traitor, they are also incorrect.

Where did this happen that Tea Party members accused you of being a traitor?

One of my older aunt, she is beloved Tea Party and labeled me as traitor for support LGBT rights, also it means I'm betraying on American tradition. I don't get along with her, though.

I know it was label, so I don't break the law, so it is not legal issue.

One of my older aunt, she is beloved Tea Party and labeled me as traitor for support LGBT rights, also it means I'm betraying on American tradition. I don't get along with her, though.

I know it was label, so I don't break the law, so it is not legal issue.
Oh, so it was just a family member's personal opinion, not an official Tea Party attack on you. You blame the whole Tea Party membership for your aunt's comments. That doesn't make sense.

Oh, so it was just a family member's personal opinion, not an official Tea Party attack on you. You blame the whole Tea Party membership for your aunt's comments. That doesn't make sense.

She isn't alone, many Tea Party members share same belief as well, so because they believe in conservative value.

She isn't alone, many Tea Party members share same belief as well, so because they believe in conservative value.

Many do share that same mind set. I won't say all, but many do. Quite frankly it's hard for me to believe anything that comes out of any politicians mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back