Shelly Brown E-mail scam

gederdun

Reaction score
My good friend recently recieved an e-mail from Shelly Brown suppossedly leaving her 8.6 million after my friend pays half the $4,650.00 fee to change the pin code on this Nigerian bank accouont so it can be transferred to her USA bank account. I know this is a scam...... can anyone help me convince her??????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I hate it and hate it and hate it for good. I am so sick of the stupid spam. Yea is it spam spam spam spam and I know one of my friend's mom did it and she lost her money. That is a sad way of doing it. Those ppl who are from that area are a scammer. Geez she will never see that money ever again.

If she is seriously considering sending money to an anonymous Nigerian bank account, then I think a few good hard whacks with the stupid stick should do the trick. :smash:

gederdun said:
My good friend recently recieved an e-mail from Shelly Brown suppossedly leaving her 8.6 million after my friend pays half the $4,650.00 fee to change the pin code on this Nigerian bank accouont so it can be transferred to her USA bank account. I know this is a scam...... can anyone help me convince her??????
Tell your friend to read this thread and this link: http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/

In Africa, they ride in trucks and carry AK-47's and machine guns and how do they fund their gun battles on the streets of Africa?

Their Nigerian and Somali wives get a computer and start scamming for money then their husbands go get ammo on the open air market to buy AK-47's and alots of ammo. Alittle of money goes to their wives for food.

The more better ones who are heavily armed have hi-tech computers and scam all day and night for funds. Sure they may get some food and khat to chew on but most of it goes to guns.

Compared to what Enron did .... Enron did nothing and the US Government made a big deal out of nothing. Now, I don't know all what Enron did but still it is nothing compared to what goes on in Africa.

I know Nigerian and Somali warlords fund their gun battles in one of many ways through drugs, things like that and oh yeah, computer scamming for funds in Africa.

We don't need to do that. We just send in the US Marines and they kick ass for us.

That is the truth and I am not gonna water it down for you besides why give your bank account out to someone ? That bank account is yours to keep for life.

It is nobody's business to know what your bank account is !!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses!!!

I appreciate all the imput, but has anyone heard of this specific scam, involving Shelly Brown or has anyone heard of Skye Securities???? That is the suppossed security company who is doing the bank transfer. I can't find any info on this company???

Thanks again!!
kim

this sounds like a common Nigerian advanced fee fraud scam. just visit google.com and search for "NIGERIAN 419 SCAM". I bet the bank is even fake. if you want to learn how to really piss these fuckers off, you should visit www.419eater.com

Trust me, it is definately a scam.

Heath said:
In Africa, they ride in trucks and carry AK-47's and machine guns and how do they fund their gun battles on the streets of Africa?

Their Nigerian and Somali wives get a computer and start scamming for money then their husbands go get ammo on the open air market to buy AK-47's and alots of ammo. Alittle of money goes to their wives for food.

The more better ones who are heavily armed have hi-tech computers and scam all day and night for funds. Sure they may get some food and khat to chew on but most of it goes to guns.

I know Nigerian and Somali warlords fund their gun battles in one of many ways through drugs, things like that and oh yeah, computer scamming for funds in Africa.

We don't need to do that. We just send in the US Marines and they kick ass for us.

That is the truth and I am not gonna water it down for you besides why give your bank account out to someone ? That bank account is yours to keep for life.

It is nobody's business to know what your bank account is !!!!!!

Actually the Nigerians do the 419 Scam for their personal gain. The 419 Scam is usually in the hands of organized crime, not militants. Typically how it works is that a wealthy, educated, upper-class man (typically a doctor) will write the initial scam proposal, which is why it is in fancy Commonwealth English. Then he will hire poor, less-educated people to take over the scam.

So actually, most of the money does not go to guns, but to make the scammer rich so that he can ride with 20 inch rims and a phat stereo, new clothes. "Bling bling" comes to mind. And typically this is done in computer cafes in LAGOS, NIGERIA and JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA, from public computers. Other countries which are known for 419 activity are UK, Holland (particularly Amsterdam), and Italiy.

It has nothing to do with guns and ammo; the scam has gone on for years and years, and it's just to make people rich. Greedy bastards.

THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ARE POLLUTING *YOUR* RELAY SERVICE WITH SCAM CALLS!!!

Back