Second Ebola victim diagnoed in USA

odd...sometimes site say got wait 10seconds before post
That means you're posting too quickly, one post after another. I get that a lot, too. We're just too fast with the posting fingers--the site can't keep up. :lol:

That means you're posting too quickly, one post after another. I get that a lot, too. We're just too fast with the posting fingers--the site can't keep up. :lol:

only happen few times to me maybe that what happen to wdys and site had had some hiccups

Two things, one, the vaccine is not regularly given in the US anymore and the vaccine does not always protect you from getting TB, thus healthcare workers and teachers have to be screened for it every couple years, if you get TB your only option is treatment, two, Ebola right now has about a 50% survival rate, so your not exactly done for. Who knows with convalescent serum the survival rate my go way up just as it did with the Argentine hemorrhagic fever. I'm done with the debate.

Its-about-damn-time-gif.gif

only happen few times to me maybe that what happen to wdys and site had had some hiccups

It is Alex's decision to limit the post to preventing the spamming.

Back