Say No To Plastic Bags!

They have Chinese foods there now? What kind do they have?
They have Sesame chicken, General tso, Teriyaki chicken, Sour & Sweet chicken, Orange chicken, Eggs roll with all flavor kinds chicken, pork, beef, vegetaritan, Crab Rangoon and Won Ton Cheese. There have many more. I can't count it. The frozen with stir fry are good!

If you live anywhere in or near Indianapolis, check one of two Trader Joe's stores in northern part of the city (Washington and Lawrence townships) - the company that owns Trader Joe's also owns ALDI.

I used to live in Indianapolis. Now I live in Ft. Wayne. I didn't know Trader Joe's own Aldi. That's interesting. I don't know if my city have TJ. I heard about TJ is the best for international food and extra save money.

As for plastic bags, I cannot imagine not having any at home. They are very useful for so much such as picking up trash outside that some neighbours of mine threw on my side. :roll: I have one of the cloth bag from Wal-Mart, but I feel silly to bring it in the store with me.

I am tired of Plastic bags. I am use these for bathroom's small trash bin, cleaning with paper towel on dust, glass window, remove the stem and seeds from vegetables, fruits and remove the meats. Also I am use it for car's little bin. My husband always throw the pops and water bottles in backseat on floor. He usually put a junk mails and old newspapers and extra papers and cigarette packs on the floor. I always clean it out every weekend.

I like the reuse bags for go grocery. I do not need the plastic bags from grocery. I have an extra plastic bags here in storage. But I need it for chemical separate from food. I used to work at Meijer for bagger position before.

In my city have two Aldi. :) I go to Aldi few times in a years when I need to save money. I love the Chinese food from Aldi.
Aldi? :barf:

I've shopped there before. I got sick from their food. The only food I didn't get sick from were the real name-brands, not the store brands.

I rather shop at Wal-Mart or Sam's Club. :thumb:

Oh yeah, if I go to Aldi... I have to bring a quarter so I can use their carts. :roll:

Aldi? :barf:

I've shopped there before. I got sick from their food. The only food I didn't get sick from were the real name-brands, not the store brands.

I rather shop at Wal-Mart or Sam's Club. :thumb:

Oh yeah, if I go to Aldi... I have to bring a quarter so I can use their carts. :roll:

I don't go to Aldi so often. It only Frozen meats and fresh meats and fruits & vegetables. That all. I am usually go to Walmart, Meijer, Kroger & Scott's often.

I used to be member to Sam's Club. I don't have member right now. Because I'm not become a mother yet. I will get re-member at Sam's club when I have kids.

I don't go to Aldi so often. It only Frozen meats and fresh meats and fruits & vegetables. That all. I am usually go to Walmart, Meijer, Kroger & Scott's often.

I used to be member to Sam's Club. I don't have member right now. Because I'm not become a mother yet. I will get re-member at Sam's club when I have kids.

Why does need be mother to become member at Sam's Club?

I think most of you are missing the point of these plastic bags. Have you noticed that when going grocery shopping or go to walmart or target etc.. They seem to UNDERFILL these bags. They place 2 maybe 3 items in one bag and I get frustrated when they do that. Look - beforeyou guys flame me or something- I understand that you cant overfill the bags or they will break. It a matter of common sense of how you pack the bags. I ,for one , love shopping at places that have the self checkout lanes where i can sacn my own stuff and I pack my OWN bags. I usually really cram the bags and i dont mind. After all i am always using the shopping cart all the way to my vehicle so there is no bag breaking embarrassment. I end up having less bags at home which is a good thing. I resuse those plastic bags for garbage as well.at grocery stores i ask for paperbag when i can if i am in a regular cashier lane. I also have a compost pile and woodstove. With paper bags i can throw food scraps and paperstuff in the paperbag and either burn it in woodstove or put on compost pile. No mess!! full recycling. Instead of banning plastic bags - lets say use less plastic bags. I am tired of having a surplus of plastic bags and then ill have to take to store and put in recycle bin.

I am tired of Plastic bags. I am use these for bathroom's small trash bin, cleaning with paper towel on dust, glass window, remove the stem and seeds from vegetables, fruits and remove the meats. Also I am use it for car's little bin. My husband always throw the pops and water bottles in backseat on floor. He usually put a junk mails and old newspapers and extra papers and cigarette packs on the floor. I always clean it out every weekend.

I like the reuse bags for go grocery. I do not need the plastic bags from grocery. I have an extra plastic bags here in storage. But I need it for chemical separate from food. I used to work at Meijer for bagger position before.

I fail to understand why would people throw garbage on car floor. It's absolutely disgusting. I either throw it out on this small compartment on door side or plastic bags I keep in the car. Few of my friends are pigs. you need a shovel to clean it up.

I thought the raw meats are always covered in the package?

The surface of plastic wrap is unsanitized and probably have bacteria/etc on top of it. Sometimes it leaks blood. Some people don't use produce plastic for their fruit/veggie and that's how you get cross-contamination.

Probably becuase most food stuff to buy in bulk makes sense with kids - more mouths to feed. Otherwise its gonna cost same or more just for your self if you went to walmart or grovcery store for same thing.

Well. I don't have an enough room in my apt for bulk in storage. I have to wait until I move out of apt to house. I will move out of here on summer.

Probably becuase most food stuff to buy in bulk makes sense with kids - more mouths to feed. Otherwise its gonna cost same or more just for your self if you went to walmart or grovcery store for same thing.

That what I mean.

I fail to understand why would people throw garbage on car floor. It's absolutely disgusting. I either throw it out on this small compartment on door side or plastic bags I keep in the car. Few of my friends are pigs. you need a shovel to clean it up.

Yeah, I guess everyone are busy and no time to clean up their cars. Everyone might careless about cars brand. :dunno: If my husband get a "NEW" Brand car. He won't mess with his car. My dad was very strict and take care of his car. It's very freak clean! I like my dad's way to be clean and take care of car. I have a hearing friend is very clutter in car. I can't stand to ride on her car. :barf: I told her to clean up her car before I seat. She said, "It's my car! I like DIRTY!" :roll: It's disrespect!

The surface of plastic wrap is unsanitized and probably have bacteria/etc on top of it. Sometimes it leaks blood. Some people don't use produce plastic for their fruit/veggie and that's how you get cross-contamination.

Ohh gotcha, well my grocery store (IGA) only use the plastic wrap so I guess I have to seperate from cross-contamination if I buy one of them.

Ohh gotcha, well my grocery store (IGA) only use the plastic wrap so I guess I have to seperate from cross-contamination if I buy one of them.

you can use produce wrap for meat as well.

oh btw - I didn't realize you eat meat. Thought you're a vegan. Maybe I confused you with someone else.

No I am not vegan, but was used to be full vegetarian and now just practice vegetarian.

Back