Saudis tie gas prices to election

bree

Reaction score
I almost pissed in my pants when I heard this. Not sure if entirely true, but if it is, its the most blatant and disgusting manipulation of the economy for political gain I have ever seen.
Link
Effectively, the Saudis have said they will wait until closer to the election to lower gas prices, in an effort to favor Bush.

That's true. I have heard of it from my mother. She knows more about it. You will be surprised this one - Saudis makes vote box machines and sell them to America this year.

i think its very true... bush's family are strongly friends with the Saudi's people. been friends for a little more than a decade.

what scares me if kerry wins... the gas price will go up big time since the saudi aren't friends with kerry. and it might cost us $3 or $4 per gal of gas :o

oh brother... I may never will drive if prices keeps goin up :evil: psst i never drive cuz i never had my driver license but hey I do get to places by buses and trains and it's all good :rofl:

Eh? This is crazy! :crazy: I think it's bullshit. That's not gonna make me want to vote for Bush. It's like Bush buying our votes!

I am trying to avoid Mobil gas stations. I am trying to convince myself to stop at Pride, Shell, etc. and they purchase oil supplies in South America and some other countries - I do not remember the list. Mobil is near my area. That's the problem.

I was told that if we go other gas stations, Saduis business will lose its business with Mobil. Gee, is that spell correct - Mobil or Mobile? I don't pay attention to the sign.

They just announced that the Saudis will not do anything with oil to help Bush.

Back