Saddam Hussien CAPTURED ALIVE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatoCooper13

Reaction score
Saddam Hussein captured - unconfirmed.

Saddam captured, says Iraqi Kurd leader
December 14, 2003 - 9:16PM

Moving target ... Saddam Hussein has probably altered his looks to avoid capture.

Iran's state news agency IRNA said today that Saddam Hussein has been captured in his northern Iraqi hometown of Tikrit, citing Iraqi Kurdish leader Jalal Talabani.

The agency gave no further details.

A representative in Iran of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan confirmed the arrest of the former Iraqi dictator.

"I confirm that Saddam has been arrested," Nazem Dabag, representative in Iran of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, told Reuters.

Saddam 'rings his wife once a week'
Saddam Hussein's second wife, who lives with the ousted Iraqi leader's only surviving son under an assumed name in Lebanon, said her husband calls or writes to them at least once a week, a London newspaper reported today.

"If he cannot say something in detail on the telephone, I know I will receive a letter in two to three days giving me an explanation," Samira Shahbandar told The Sunday Times in an interview.

After the Iraq war in March, Shahbandar - described by the paper as mysterious and the closest of Saddam's four wives - said she crossed the border into Syria, then travelled to Beirut where she was given a Lebanese passport.
Now living under the name of Hadija, she said she expected to move to Paris next month.

She said Saddam, ousted as Iraq's president following the US-led war on Iraq in March, had given her $US5 million ($A6.78 million) in cash and a hoard of jewellery and gold before sending her and his 21-year-old son, Ali, over the border into Syria.

Ali, Saddam's only surviving son, has changed his name to Hassan, according to his Lebanese passport.

Saddam's two elder sons, Uday and Qusay, were killed by US forces in the war. Their mother and Saddam's first wife, Sajida, is thought to be in Syria, the paper said.

A representative of The Sunday Times met Shahbandar, whom the paper described as blonde with hazel eyes, in La Cottage, a restaurant in Ba'albeck, near Beirut. The date of the interview was not given.

The weekly printed black and white photos of her and said it was the first time her face had been published.

Shahbandar, whose age was also not given, said Saddam attributed his loss of power to betrayal by his closest aides.

She said Saddam had arrived at her hiding place on April 9, the day Baghdad fell, to say goodbye.

"He came to me very depressed and sad," she told the paper.

"He took me to the next room and cried. He knew he had been betrayed.

"He told me not to be afraid. He kissed Ali and said the same - 'Don't be afraid. Take care of your mother. People will come and they will bring you things to help.' "

Speaking fondly of Saddam, Shahbandar added: "If I know my husband, he will not be captured."

A tribal leader and faithful follower of the ousted president told AFP last week that Saddam was hiding out west of Baghdad from where he commands operations against the US occupation of Iraq.

AFP

It is CONFIRMED that Saddam Hussien is CAPTURED ALIVE!!!! Check the news on TV!!!!!! Bin Laden is next!!!!!!

DVDFreaker said:
It is CONFIRMED that Saddam Hussien is CAPTURED ALIVE!!!! Check the news on TV!!!!!! Bin Laden is next!!!!!!

It is about fucking time to get this muthafucker busted!

saddam.jpg

Hooray for the U.S. Troops! :thumb:

Last edited:
:eek2: @ KingCobra's mouth LOL That's the first! Although I agree with you there. Now we can go back to 1990 and enjoy the milestone over again!

:beer: congratulations on capturing one...

now bin laden is next :squint:

Because that would be too good for him. First, we need to extract as much information from him as we can. Then he needs to rot away the rest of his miserable life in a 5 X 7 cell at the Colorado Supermax. No yard privileges or anything—he gets out once a week for a cold 5 minute shower. Then it’s back in the hole. After a couple of years, he’ll be wishing we had put a cap in his ass.

Levonian said:
Because that would be too good for him. First, we need to extract as much information from him as we can. Then he needs to rot away the rest of his miserable life in a 5 X 7 cell at the Colorado Supermax. No yard privileges or anything—he gets out once a week for a cold 5 minute shower. Then it’s back in the hole. After a couple of years, he’ll be wishing we had put a cap in his ass.

Actually, I'll prefer to have executed.

Why?

We wouldn't want anybody making a foolish attempt at helping him escape. Would we?

We have to make the odds of it happening impossible by executing him.

:thumb: on Saddam's capture!!!!!!!! NOW we need to capture Osama bin Laden!!!

Banjo -- i think it would be good if Saddam was put in solitary confinement aka ad seg and let him go insane THEN kill him how that sound qq sounds like 1 of the many options we have for torturing him like hes tortured his prisoners during his regime!

We wouldn't want anybody making a foolish attempt at helping him escape. Would we?

There are leaks, snitches, traitors, terrorists and many more terrible people working and living in the USA.

That is why we have to kill him before they ever have a chance to do something about it.

Saddam Owned!

Saddam has been :Owned: by the US force when they captured him in a hiding place somewhere in the mountains or something like that.

WHOOO that is good news...we've DEFEATED saddam and will make iraq a better place. :lol:

:roll: youre one apple short from the barrel aint ya?

Theres a friggin thread related to this on this already :squint:

Good thing he is captured alive so we can get all the information about terrorist groups, his criminal history, and where Osama bin Laden is hiding.

Iraq now is a free place. :wiggle:

OMG ABT FUCKING TIME! SADDAM CAN ROT IN HELL!!!!!!!!! BIN LADEN UR ASS IS NEXT! and AMERICA's GONNA KICK IT! :thumb:

Yes, it's good that he is captured, but it doesn't mean the war is over or anything like that...and bin laden is still missing so we don't know for sure if he is really dead or alive and there are still an great deal of numbers of terriorists groups all over the middle east, and all over the world so it takes a long time to make up all the voilence that are caused by many people.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS about time motehrfucker my :booty: to show Saddam . You owe us to spend the stupid war over you Saddam :lol:

:D good job United State Army!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back