Sad news.. :(

pinkster

Reaction score
My aunt died today.

It's not like we were super close or anything but she's still my aunt. She's my dad's half sister but again, still my aunt. I can't say she was the best person ever, but she was still pretty funny a lot of the time. Spending time with her used to be a hassle until I got older, I wanted to know what she was like (nasty sometimes) but she was really really smart. Just like her 3 brothers.

She was born with spina bifida, and she just got a lot of infections on her body (from being in a wheelchair all the time or something) and her body couldn't fight them anymore. She passed away at 7:30 tonight.

I may not have known her very well but it still makes me cry, she's still my aunt. My mom said to "pray for her family" And I was like, well thats us! She also said, at least she is pain free. She was in and out of the hospital for a long time. More so in the last 5 years. I feel like a dumbass for never visiting her but when my uncle talked about her I'd listen. I'm too self absorbed to realize what's really important. :(

She was deaf too, just like everyone else in my dad's side of the family.. =/

sorry to hear that Pinky...but of course everyone else all knows this...

she has gone to a better place.

life just continues.

edtulip2.gif

Ill give some flowers towards your aunt

I am sorry to hear. Was she suffered? May peace on her and send her to new home in heaven. :hug:

Pinkster, I'm sorry to hear your aunt died. My prayers go out to you and your family. R.I.P. (rest in peace)

PurrMeow

Sorry to hear about your aunt. :( You and your family are in my thoughts.

Huggs.. Oh no, I think I know her.. but not sure.. as soon I find out who..
But.. I am very sorry and we send our sympathy and pray for your family.. she is suffer free right now and happy.. run around up above.. that what she long time wait for..

ILY.. huggs..

Pinkster,

Your family are in my thoughs.. very sorry but like few of us say she's in better place with peaceful and pain-free..

**HUGS**

Hope you feel better soon too :)

Wendy

awww i am so sorry to hear that.. don't feel bad.. it happens to us.. we feel guilty about that. i wish i had spend more time with my gramma but i was at rit.. (sigh) it happens.. and my aunt died the day before my near fatal accident a few weeks ago.. i wish we went to see her but my sister and dad were sick.. i just wish i went there by myself!! (sigh) but what can i do?? so don't feel bad..

at least she is in a better place and not suffering anymore..

again i am very sorry for your loss.. you and your family will be in my thoughts :hug:

Wow it made sticky.. Thats a first..

Thanks everyone for your support, it's really touching. I havent known anyone that died since my grandma in 2000, so this is just.. leaves me at loss for words..

Also, my uncle emailed me recently.. She died at 7:12 last night, cause of death was heart failure due to pnuemonia. She was 36.

Annie, it was my Aunt Robin, Kathy's daughter. Hope you didnt think of Libby :)

Pinkster :hug: im sorry for the loss of ur aunt :( condolences are extended to u and ur family in this time of sadness

Pinkster, I'm very sorry for your loss. She was certainly very young. My thoughts are with you. May she rest in peace. :hug:

Pinkster, I am very sorry that you lost your aunt so young. :(

I am praying for you and your family. :hug:

Yes, you are right.. that I thought it was Libby!..
Pinkster.. i am very sorry.. huggs.. need anything let me know..
**Huggs**

Oh, I´m sorry to hear about your aunt. You & your family are in my prayer and thoughts.

pinkster yr in my thoughts in this time of sorrow, at least she's no longer in pain and shes with the rest of the family in heaven. my family will extend thier prayers to you in yr time of need

Back