Sad and just horrifying news!!

deafmedicalpoet

Reaction score
Hi there everyone!!

I know I havent been here all that much except for viewing but I have been down ill and also had an emergency surgery on march 4th at 330 am. The surgery details are confidental but then again I almost lost my life if I hadn't taken the option which was the only one to me, which was the surgery. I have had several complications and also some issues that have lead to going back to the ER like 4 times or so in the past 12 days. I am about ready to do whatever I can to get permanently back on my feet.

Please pray for me as I recover.

Deafmedicalpoet

P.S. Can this be made sticky, mods?

Sorry

So sorry to hear about your ordeal:( . I will definitely pray for you!

i'm sorry, and hope everything ok with ur health this moment. I pray for you. And get urself back to normal, just hang it there.

Sorry about you were in ill health. I hope you will have a speedy recovery. Hang in there, alrighty.

I'm so sorry you are experiencing such bad health. :(

I will pray for your quick and full recovery. :hug:

Thanks!! I am not happy at all. I was just in the ER after I posted that and found out that I have bronchitis/sinusitis plus the healing of my surgery. It painful with the scarring happening.... I am on medicine for ten days and I need to see doctors like crazy to keep my health in shape sometimes. Other than what is in my life of medical problems. I am only 21 and almost lost my life so many times.

Hope you'll get better and have a speedy recovery-- ;)

Thread 'sticky' for the time being--

~RR

I am sorry that you don't feel good. I hope that you get well soon.

Sorry to hear that, hope you get well soon ;)

Wow! That's a lot to deal with at once. Hope u feel better soon! :)

I'm very sorry to hear about your health issue. I hope everything will goes smooth for you... Get WELL and quick recovery... :hug:

Sorry to hear that you are going through so much, Hope you get well soon. ;)

I'm sorry to hear about that, hope ya get well soon.

Back