Sad and just horrifying news!!

Thanks everyone!!:grouphug:

I am doing better there is still pain, but now I have a yeast infection!! Argh!! I see 2 doctors on thursday. I will let you all know on how I am!!

Will come your recovery speedy up soon.. Take a rest awful lot... and will going back normal your feet again!
Take Care...

Hi there everyone!!

I know I havent been here all that much except for viewing but I have been down ill and also had an emergency surgery on march 4th at 330 am. The surgery details are confidental but then again I almost lost my life if I hadn't taken the option which was the only one to me, which was the surgery. I have had several complications and also some issues that have lead to going back to the ER like 4 times or so in the past 12 days. I am about ready to do whatever I can to get permanently back on my feet.

Please pray for me as I recover.

Deafmedicalpoet

P.S. Can this be made sticky, mods?

I am so sorry to hear this. Keeping you in thought and prayers. RG

Hey Everyone, I saw one of my 2 doctors. Why?? My Ob Doctor was deliverying a baby and they never told me that or that I would sit there over an hour for her. My other Doctor saw me and told me that I am doing great but am suffering from a swollen nasal passage on the left side of my nose. Ugh!! She stated that it will clear up soon.

Sorry to hear that you have been ill.. I will pray for you and hope your recovery will be speedy! :)

Sorry to hear that u have been truly unwell these past few weeks and hope u recover well. Life can be cruel to us at times and make things difficult for us wanting to find the peace to live our live to the fullest. Just hang in there.

Back