Russia threatening Poland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translated version of http://http/ From one of the Russian language newspapers and I used Google language tools to translate it for me. It was published last year.

From fifth paragraph in the article NATO Secretary General Jaap de Hoop Scheffer made his views about the proposed missile defense defense in Azerbaijan.

I just read it. It seems to me that Azerbaijan is a better and more logical choice for the U.S. missile defense site because it is closer to several rogue states like Iran which is also a neighboring country of Azerbaijan. I suspect that U.S. does not want to have missile defense system there for a few reasons: 1) security; 2) too short time-wise reaction to missile attack from rogue states like Iran; and 3) its promixity to Iran.

Let think about Ally of Russia. They are friends with Iran. So I think that area is worse place to be. It will become sandwich between Russia and Iran. That another reason to consider Poland as excellent location. Poland is in heart of NATO and they need more firepower to defend their land.

Poland to me is a cushion zone. Azerbijan is too close.

Let think about Ally of Russia. They are friends with Iran. So I think that area is worse place to be. It will become sandwich between Russia and Iran. That another reason to consider Poland as excellent location. Poland is in heart of NATO and they need more firepower to defend their land.

Poland to me is a cushion zone. Azerbijan is too close.

Yeah I concur with you.

US would do the same thing if Russia installs the missile defense system in Cuba. :)

It's like Russia is saying it's ok for missle defense as long as it's not defending against Russian missles. What a crock!

Missile Defense program is quite different from pointing missles at a country.

Nobody should worry about attack and defense missiles or their current location. Both Russia and USA has enough nuclear weapons to destroy entire world at once. It is pointless to try going into a strategic war. Even if either one of the sides made their nuclear weapons explode in their own countries rest of the world still would become inhabitable eventually. So relax, either Russia and USA will never go into a nuclear war, or entire human civilization will cease from earth anyway.

all of your posts in other threads say the same. You hate white people being a majority. you hate media. you hate bush. you hate corrupted people. you hate fake people with AF. you hate everything! hell you probably hate AD too! :laugh2:

When did Bush, media and corrupted people start to represent a whole nation? :) No wonder nobody can critisize corruption anymore..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back