Russia threatening Poland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both countries will never stop hate each other.

Poland and Russia just can't get along together. They will never get along. Ever. They're like distant cousins. Since my mother 's native place, Kaliningrad (formerly Konigsberg) is a seaport and a current Russian region where it used to belong to the German province East Prussia. In the past, East Prussians had to fled from East due to the rise of communism. Before, during and after WW2, Stalin was obsessed with Kalinigrad, because the seaport was the key of the economic benefits to the former USSR. Prussians had strong hatred for Russia (formerly USSR) over Third Reich, because It had taken their land and pride.

When I was a teen, I drew the picture of Stalin for school work, my Prussian oma (grandma) threw a fit when she saw it. She demanded I should have destroyed it. She gave me a history lecture. *rolls eyes*

This is not the first time that Russian complained. I recall Georgia or some southern country near Georgia plan to do same thing. Russian did not like it.

Right now I am searching for maps where to show various USA agreement missile sites with other countries. If you can find one, post it.

Here a link that I discovered. It will give you better idea why Russian don't want missile shield from USA in Poland. Unfortunate, the picture is in another language. Scary.

A map of the Russia-US anti-missile dispute | Siberian Light: The Russia Blog

anti-missile-map-sl.jpg

Poland and Russia just can't get along together. They will never get along. Ever. They're like distant cousins. Since my mother 's native place, Kaliningrad (formerly Konigsberg) is a seaport and a current Russian region where it used to belong to the German province East Prussia. In the past, East Prussians had to fled from East due to the rise of communism. Before, during and after WW2, Stalin was obsessed with Kalinigrad, because the seaport was the key of the economic benefits to the former USSR. Prussians had strong hatred for Russia (formerly USSR) over Third Reich, because It had taken their land and pride.

When I was a teen, I drew the picture of Stalin for school work, my Prussian oma (grandma) threw a fit when she saw it. She demanded I should have destroyed it. She gave me a history lecture. *rolls eyes*

It is very interesting.

Some people tend not to forget their ancestral history and lands which were taken away from them through an armed force or like so they want to remind their children and grandchildren of the history.

This is not the first time that Russian complained. I recall Georgia or some southern country near Georgia plan to do same thing. Russian did not like it.

Right now I am searching for maps where to show various USA agreement missile sites with other countries. If you can find one, post it.

It is nothing to do with the Russian-Georgian conflict. As matter of facts, Poland and U.S. started their talk on the missile shield program in 2002.

http://www.kommersant.ru/%5CISSUES.PHOTO%5CDAILY%5C2007%5C100%5C_2007100d-01-011.jpg

us-missile-defense.jpg

The text words in the image are Russian but you can understand where the countries are if you know alot about georgraphy.

Here's a picture of the possible U.S. Anti-missiles site in Poland and their missiles' ranges.

Their ranges cover about 90 percent of Russia AND wholly IRAN if the two missile defense sites are based in Poland and Alaska.

Last edited:
Russia won't strike with nuclear!

I know world know russia won't attack poland with nuclear. Poland is not afraid of giant russia since poland already had bad experience in the past thats why poland is glad to have america forces to set up for only defense but not offensive attack. If russia start to attack, million russian people will be killed or whip out from NATO counterattack. like I say russia won't take any risky to strike with nuclear. It wont happen but..... WATCH OUT FOR DAMN IRAN!!!!! of course, Iran knew its risky but don't care about people. :shock:

I believe Israel will strike any nuclear site in Iran someday like did happen in Iraq in 1980's.

Well it's true but apparently, some people are stuck in a parallel universe where Bush is a god.

I cannot agree with you more. His term will be finished in four months! Time is flying fast!

I know world know russia won't attack poland with nuclear. Poland is not afraid of giant russia since poland already had bad experience in the past thats why poland is glad to have america forces to set up for only defense but not offensive attack. If russia start to attack, million russian people will be killed or whip out from NATO counterattack. like I say russia won't take any risky to strike with nuclear. It wont happen but..... WATCH OUT FOR DAMN IRAN!!!!! of course, Iran knew its risky but don't care about people. :shock:

I believe Israel will strike any nuclear site in Iran someday like did happen in Iraq in 1980's.

U.S. refuses Israel weapons to attack Iran | World | Reuters

It does not mean Israel cannot strike Iran. We have to wait and see what is going on there because this kind of situation can change unexpectedly.

Sad about Prussia. My Polish grandfather had a deep hatred for Russia long before WW1. It must had to do with someting from past which carry in the heart of Polish people against Russia. I don't really remember the stories my grandfather used to tell me about but I do remember how much hate he had for Russia. It will never be peace between two those countries.

It is nothing to do with the Russian-Georgian conflict. As matter of facts, Poland and U.S. started their talk on the missile shield program in 2002.

I am referring to country azerbaijan south of Georgia. Umm...:hmm:

Sad about Prussia. My Polish grandfather had a deep hatred for Russia long before WW1. It must had to do with someting from past which carry in the heart of Polish people against Russia. I don't really remember the stories my grandfather used to tell me about but I do remember how much hate he had for Russia. It will never be peace between two those countries.

Polish people are not supposed to hate Russian people, because people are innocent. It is government wars, and people are not supposed to hate because of this " my government hate your government. " :roll:

Hmm... Very interesting

Another link

Putin suggests Azerbaijan for missile defense - USATODAY.com

Putin want missile base in other country, not in Poland. Right next to Georgia. This is the one I am talking about. See date, this is not first article... its June 2007.

I just read it. It seems to me that Azerbaijan is a better and more logical choice for the U.S. missile defense site because it is closer to several rogue states like Iran which is also a neighboring country of Azerbaijan. I suspect that U.S. does not want to have missile defense system there for a few reasons: 1) security; 2) too short time-wise reaction to missile attack from rogue states like Iran; and 3) its promixity to Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back