Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Heartcore (Downtown)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Others or not sure

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

Hwy99

Reaction score
Just curious, which area do you live? Rural (farms), Suburbs (area near the city), Urbans (in the city), or Heartcore (downtown)?

I live in suburbs VERY close to Vancouver, Washington's city limit line but they will annex my area next year anyway. I wish I live in downtown Vancouver but there is not many residents there till they finally proccess their own 10k residents vision.

So which do you live? :)

I live in the suburbs close to the rural area. :)

I live in the suburbs but they aren't near the city.

Ahh a rural gopher here, eh... but I do hope to be in the city soon or later...

im really loves city girls very much!

when my mom got remarried again and got moves to rural but i dont like faraway from city! but i wanted stay in city ever but my mom wanted going anywhere between city and farm also till my step-dad's pass away in 2000 they finally moving to city! i dont like lives farm!

I am not sure since I am new to this area. Its probably a suburb not quite sure. Its nice here overall.

I am in city near the University of Minnesota campus and downtown (live near the bridge collapsed area).

I live in the Suburbs. But I live about 3 miles from the rural desolate lonely farms that make up Chino

I live in Baltimore about 7 miles from Inner Harbor.

Im an ol' farm gal - but I like it that way. I was raised on a working cattle farm and yes I do hope to have my own farm someday.)

Back