Restaurant customer service sucks

Un Hamburgarese?

I hate it when I go to a Mc Donalds with a pen and paper and after handing them my note with my order written on it to watch them passing it from worker to worker for like 5 minutes till they could find someone who can read English.

Richard

Nesmuth said:
I hate it when I go to a Mc Donalds with a pen and paper and after handing them my note with my order written on it to watch them passing it from worker to worker for like 5 minutes till they could find someone who can read English.

Richard

Hi Nessy,

My girlfriend work at the McDonald's, I went to her work place for her time off, eat at the McDonald's and they're great services! Cashier entered the computer to alert a food prepper to see my orders on the monitors just above of cook equiptments.

Last edited:

LOL, who can read English. I think it's so odd since they should enter it. Maybe they are overacting because you're deaf or something. Weirdos out there! Maybe they should pass an English exam of at least reading McDonald's Menu!

There is nothing else waiters/waitresses/servers HATE more than getting tons of tips in pennies!!!!

1¢.. 2¢.. 3¢......

Why don't you toss the pennies at their heads when they walk away? LOL

There is nothing else waiters/waitresses/servers HATE more than getting tons of tips in pennies!!!!

1¢.. 2¢.. 3¢......

Yeah I seen this before at the supermarket this latina was paying her food bill with $30 something in pennies out of a coffee can. It was like 20 minutes wait because she refused the coinstar machine.

Richard

Hahaha, that reminds me of a true story of a taxpayer who, after being audited by the IRS, was found to owe something like 25 thousand dollars in taxes in a dispute with the agency. Angry, he showed up with 25 thousand dollars worth of pennies in a shopping cart he got from a bank.

TiaraPrincess said:
LOL, who can read English. I think it's so odd since they should enter it. Maybe they are overacting because you're deaf or something. Weirdos out there! Maybe they should pass an English exam of at least reading McDonald's Menu!

Odd? Even at the Burger King restaurant accross the river from our deaf center does that too only its like a minute or so. Also I hate it they'd have to spend a half minute looking for a pen for me to use too.

Richard

Back