reopen Abortion?

LUNZ

Reaction score
please reopen, i plan to post about my opinion of it into debate forum.

Thank u.

I disagree it will only rehash the plms in here and u know alot of poeple have been either bashing or insulting one another so i think its best its staying locked and not used anymore. keep it :locked:

javapride said:
I disagree it will only rehash the plms in here and u know alot of poeple have been either bashing or insulting one another so i think its best its staying locked and not used anymore. keep it :locked:

oh ok, but i doubt it will locked forever. i need to know when?

i think bashing and insulting is a part of culture. we're here to learn each othere's opinion. dont u think? :fu: :nana:

LUNZ said:
i think bashing and insulting is a part of culture. we're here to learn each othere's opinion. dont u think? :fu: :nana:

If, you think bashin' and insultin' is a part of culture... why not to make your own thread and see what others has to say about bashin' and insultin' to see, if it is a part of culture or not?

Last edited:
Whether you like it or not, it is part of the Deaf Culture to bash and insult people. That's why I worry if the bad manners are depreciating the value of Deaf Culture.

CyberRed, you are a living proof that Deaf Culture bashes other people. ;) Why don't you make that thread and ask since it was your idea?

CyberRed said:
If, you think bashin' and insultin' is a part of culture... why not to make your own thread and see what others has to say about bashin' and insultin' to see, if it is a part of culture or not?

sure, i will see what i can do. ofc, culture is exist.

Deaf258 said:
Whether you like it or not, it is part of the Deaf Culture to bash and insult people. That's why I worry if the bad manners are depreciating the value of Deaf Culture.

CyberRed, you are a living proof that Deaf Culture bashes other people. ;) Why don't you make that thread and ask since it was your idea?

depreciating? i dont think so.

not only deaf culture, there is many culture in rest of the world that have bashes other people. i dont have no plm with bashes unless they have very good point then i will be quiet, but since...... :mrgreen:

That's true, there are minorities who bash and insult each other. Yeah, good point. However, can we as Deaf individuals help enrich the Deaf Culture with more positive things?

Deaf258 said:
That's true, there are minorities who bash and insult each other. Yeah, good point. However, can we as Deaf individuals help enrich the Deaf Culture with more positive things?

sure, i see alot of positive things, but some cant handle with it. They have to post with negative things. that is science of evil(-)and good(+)in society.

And another thing Some People always have to be Right. If they are not Right they will keep going at it and it will never ends. until the Thread is Locked or Removed. :confused:

Deaf258 said:

I agree with you. I've noticed the same thing here at NTID. Bashing others is one of the most common occurences here in the deaf community at NTID. People are always backstabbing each other. They are always saying rude things or calling each other names. They are too damn stubborn and/or hard-headed that they refuse to accept some things. Some even think they know everything, then when they realize that they were wrong... they deny their previous assumption and get carried away with their new accusations. Jeez!

LUNZ said:
sure, i see alot of positive things, but some cant handle with it. They have to post with negative things. that is science of evil(-)and good(+)in society.

I know I can handle it, but what's the solution? As Cheri said, there are too many people who "has to be right". How do we deal with that?

Deaf258 said:
I know I can handle it, but what's the solution? As Cheri said, there are too many people who "has to be right". How do we deal with that?

It's impossible to create the solution. That's why we have two choice- Pro-choice or anti-adortion which the individual's opinion "has to be right". thats what we're here in america. Freedom speaking.
(ex: gay marriage :roll: )

That's insane. :laugh2:

i see everyday in the world, we kill each other in daily lives. war, terrorism, etc... :sadwave:

its simple, the abortion thread was locked poeple complained so why don't we LET IT GO and not need to rehash the same thing over and over again the soultion will never get anywhere cuz there is none. let it go! :roll:

Deaf258 said:

:werd: Deaf258 -- and a valid question too on how to deal with the ppl who "has to be right" -- ive had my share as well :roll:

For me, let bring the thread back. Every issue has to be expression daily from the whole of world. There is no way to find best solution for every issue. Abortion issue is same old news for many many years before this thread is created in Alldeaf.com. Not be surprise, they will continue debate about this no matter if alldeaf.com and other forums run or not.

Asked myself about the rules. Is that hard to follow AD rules?? Is that hard to control myself and yourself and using common sense before saying something in the post?

just debating is OK. Look at some idiots killed some innocent doctors and nurses at the abortion clinic. that's big story.

Back