Remmy BIBLE BURNED!

;) still cuts manys pic make small.. still.. ah im stry.. hold you nigga pants.

:fu: we don't have time to wait lol, this thread is worthtless without pics!!! :o

Originally posted by t e d d y
:fu: we don't have time to wait lol, this thread is worthtless without pics!!! :o

:rofl: :werd: i TOTALLY agree Teddy!!!!!!! *goes back to sleep* :zzz: wake me when Hacker posts! he talk talk talk -- maybe talk no good qq :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

;)
holla.jpg

:ugh: *cough* Sorry I dont find this funny :crazy: Is that what you are talking about -- THAT PICTURE!? Uhhh, I thought its about bible burned? :roll:

Originally posted by ~Heather~
:ugh: *cough* Sorry I dont find this funny :crazy: Is that what you are talking about -- THAT PICTURE!? Uhhh, I thought its about bible burned? :roll:
yes right.. soon.. tonight..

*wakes up from my slumber* ahhhhhhh NOT that Hacker!!!!! *smh*

day 1 and counting.... HURRY UP POST IT!!!!! :rofl:

:werd: i agree LOL :rofl: *goes back to my slumber* :zzz: and still waiting!!!!!!!!!! *whistling* -- me thinks he talk talk talk talk too much -- i think its gonna be talk no good! :laugh2: but we will see wont we Heather q LOL

:lol: Fly Free, mabye...he might be just bsbsbs, just all talk...

well, we are waiting for you HACKER!! Why are you stalling? :rofl:

:lol: Fly Free, mabye...he might be just bsbsbs, just all talk...

well, we are waiting for you HACKER!! Why are you stalling? :rofl:

lol,, i know.. i got alot busy to do something help with peeps, talk with someone, out eat, drink beer, watch tv, dream.. heh

I WILL POST ABOUT 10:30 OR 10:45PM.. EASTERN TIME

here Pictures!!.. well i tell who that two person in pic..
black jacket it eric aka 'vice' and blue jacket.. and black sweater with "pump"(that on the end page) it me aka hacker..

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:
Did you burn a lot of dried up grass along with the bible?

Besides... I noticed the bible is for the Mormons.

ahhhhhhhh *wakes up from my slumber* Hacker ACTUALLY posted!!!!!!!! :shock: :laugh2: so he wasnt all talk after all LOL

Hacker -- FYI if i may -- the BOOK OF MORMON is *not* a "bible" its a book of "historical stories" (for lack of a better word) based on the teaching of Joseph Smith and Brigham Young and the talk of an angel named Moroni -- i would know cuz i was born in the faith but do not practice (i am what the Church would call a "jack mormon") so technically u didnt burn the HOLY BIBLE -- u only burnt the BOOK OF MORMON :laugh2:

oh yeah and hey Hacker -- what abt the PAGES between the leather cover -- were they burnt completely or just partially burnt q *curious*

Back