Remmy BIBLE BURNED!

Originally posted by jamesx007
:crazy: this's fucked up! LMAO! OMFG! shit RSD's wacked. possibly be schizo.
:laugh2: :laugh2: :rofl:

Originally posted by Omega
roflmao.......the pic looks good.....even though i already seen the burned field with my own eyes, its so funny to me!!!!!!!!!!!! VICE AND HACKER IS funny bastards
:laugh2:
:rofl thanks omega ;)

Originally posted by hacker
:laugh2: :laugh2: he was here with me and vice.. he saw everything on feild all blacks.. that was happend after dinner. went out for walk check out.
yea tha right he arrived hacker's house an hour after we burned the mormon :laugh2:

Originally posted by jamesx007
:crazy: this's fucked up! LMAO! OMFG! shit RSD's wacked. possibly be schizo.

:laugh2: oh yeah, RSD is very wacked :rofl:

Im not laughing. What if there are mormons in this site- I'm sure they'll be offended.

And, I did smile at the end where you burned the fields.

what if there is mormons here? well let them speak up and let us know.....

Originally posted by vice
:rofl thanks omega ;)

yea tha right he arrived hacker's house an hour after we burned the mormon :laugh2:

:laugh2: oh yeah, RSD is very wacked :rofl:
;) up in heaven god never coming fly catch me ughhhhhhhhhhh god is fake..

Originally posted by Strawberry
Im not laughing. What if there are mormons in this site- I'm sure they'll be offended.

Strawberry -- i was born in the faith but do not practice (i would be called a "jack mormon" to the church)-- and no i dont find this offensive -- i found it quite humorous altho its NOT the bible -- THE BOOK OF MORMON is really another separate book to go WITH the bible -- its based on a "story" told by the "angel Moroni" to Joseph Smith and blahhsie whatever and it is not a "bible" -- i let them talk thinking its "bible" but it isnt :laugh2: *shrugs*

Back