RebelGirl...

Awesome Rebelgirl way to go and congradulations on reaching ur 5K mark and hope you keep going and going.

Congrats on your 5K posts!!! :)

while they're waiting for me to make a dedication.... hm... How's your marriage life??? :giggle:

:giggle: the marriage life is fun. it feel the same as before i got married only that i changed my last name.. thats it.. haha.. :P

still waiting for you to make a dedication... when are you gonna do it? hehehe..

Congrats RebelGirl for 5,000+ posts. :)

Congratulations, RebelGirl! :thumb:

Keep 'em coming and you rock, Girl!

Btw, psst, I understood your dedication morse code since the women understood it. *looks at Roadrunner* Ahem... Hi there. :lol:

Congratulations, RebelGirl! :thumb:

Keep 'em coming and you rock, Girl!

Btw, psst, I understood your dedication morse code since the women understood it. *looks at Roadrunner* Ahem... Hi there. :lol:

thank you for understanding my morse code!!! *looking at RR* pssst... do I still have to do it???

thanks by the way!

:giggle: the marriage life is fun. it feel the same as before i got married only that i changed my last name.. thats it.. haha.. :P

still waiting for you to make a dedication... when are you gonna do it? hehehe..

what a big mouth you have!!! :whip:

what a big mouth you have!!! :whip:

opps girl.. sorry I still am on cloud 9 floating and happily... i was not paying attention to your dedication.. i understood your morse code.. duh me... i guess im a true blonde.. :giggle: :P running away and hide :io:

opps girl.. sorry I still am on cloud 9 floating and happily... i was not paying attention to your dedication.. i understood your morse code.. duh me... i guess im a true blonde.. :giggle: :P running away and hide :io:
You're a true blonde? *looking at your picture* .. it's red to me.. lol

Back