RebelGirl...

highlands

Premium Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your 5K posts,as well :hug:

Another one???

:applause: :applause:

Way to go, congratulations...now now, isn't it also your chance to give a dedication too? :D

Anyhow, good going on reaching a new milestone and continue to enjoy your stay here in AD!! ;)

~RR

:wave: RebelGirlieeee!!!! Congratulations on your 5k posts!!!! :h5: I enjoy reading your posts and threads, keep it up girl.. :hug:

Another one???

:applause: :applause:

Way to go, congratulations...now now, isn't it also your chance to give a dedication too? :D

Anyhow, good going on reaching a new milestone and continue to enjoy your stay here in AD!! ;)

~RR

I think I've already said my Dedication once in here before..... Do I reallly really realllllyyy have to do it again??? Hope not..:fingersx:

but... I can go back and find my dedication.. and and.... copy / paste in here!!!!! yep.. good idea!!!!!

:evil:

I think I've already said my Dedication once in here before..... Do I reallly really realllllyyy have to do it again??? Hope not..:fingersx:

but... I can go back and find my dedication.. and and.... copy / paste in here!!!!! yep.. good idea!!!!!

:evil:

..psstttt...and I can 'remove' that copy/paste until you get R done right! :giggle:

:D
~RR

Lol!!! It's Rebelgirl's turn!!! :giggle:

Congratulations girl!!! Yea how about that dedication, come on, come on... Lol!!

*bowing*

*signing* ...... ..... .. . ..... .... .... .................... ..... .... .......... .. . ....... ..... . ... ........... *resting* .... ........... . .... ... ............... .... . . . ....
..... (5 minutes have passed).... ...... .....

:ty:

rebelgirl

*bowing*

How was my dedication!?

*bowing*

*signing* ...... ..... .. . ..... .... .... .................... ..... .... .......... .. . ....... ..... . ... ........... *resting* .... ........... . .... ... ............... .... . . . ....
..... (5 minutes have passed).... ...... .....

:ty:

rebelgirl

*bowing*

How was my dedication!?

Hmm...Trying to *sign* the Morse Code?? Looks like you need to learn that one as you have no dashes ( - ) in it! :lol:

But....tsk tsk...not goooood enuff! :nono:

Nice try though-- :lol:

~RR

Hmm...Trying to *sign* the Morse Code?? Looks like you need to learn that one as you have no dashes ( - ) in it! :lol:

But....tsk tsk...not goooood enuff! :nono:

Nice try though-- :lol:

~RR

oh shucks.. I don't know the Morse code then.. At least I tried.... Oh wait.. this is for you..

:fart:

Oops, I did it again!

:giggle: @ RebelGirl....

That happens when you mess with a woman RR !!! LMAO!!

Back