Reason why being Deaf is great!

Last night I was thinking, "I wish I was Deaf or hard-of-hearing because then I would be able to sleep through my gang-banger neighbors' big lawn fight." (Not to mention the cops who hang out and socialize after.) Maybe I am being selfish, but when it's 2am and I have church in the morning, all I want is quiet.

For me, as being profoundly deaf, I was thinking, I wish I was hearing so I could listen to the music and all... etc etc but on other times, being deaf is great with some good reasons listed. ;)

For me, as being profoundly deaf, I was thinking, I wish I was hearing so I could listen to the music and all... etc etc

Are you kidding! I think vibrations from music are profoundly amazing! There are so many other ways to make music accessible and just as awesome (maybe moreso). After all, Beethoven was an awesome composer who actually became more talented as he lost his hearing. Just an off-topic thought.

Are you kidding! I think vibrations from music are profoundly amazing! There are so many other ways to make music accessible and just as awesome (maybe moreso). After all, Beethoven was an awesome composer who actually became more talented as he lost his hearing. Just an off-topic thought.

True, True! I love the vibrations of the music playing depending if it is bass or whatsoever according to the music style. Even though, the other day I was watching 'Wild Hogs' the movie, on DVD, and we have this stero system, the sounds of the motorcycle goes revving and the vibrations from the steros went booming across the room, it is awesome ;)

Can see moving targets better thus I am a better duck hunter than most hearing guys that basically spray and pray,:lol:

Better shooter than hearing. I was the top shooter in my old unit, Navy Junior Reserve Training Corps or NJROTC.

Lets go down to the Remington Gun Club and settle this 'un for all.......

Yeah, and be sure to pack a buncha Number 6 shot!

I know this is too much information but true...

I have been told by many hearing people that deaf people are great at bed and best kissers. Also I have been told by some hearing gays that deaf gays got bigger cocks and fuck better than most of hearing gays. Here in Seattle, Washington, some hearing people are after deaf people for that.

Good god that post almost belongs in the Penisarium, :rofl:

Well gee wonder all the guys are chasing after me despite my double-digit waist size! :rofl:

I have had a hearing person say that more than half the time in his life he doesn't even WANT to hear.

I know this is too much information but true...

I have been told by many hearing people that deaf people are great at bed and best kissers. Also I have been told by some hearing gays that deaf gays got bigger cocks and fuck better than most of hearing gays. Here in Seattle, Washington, some hearing people are after deaf people for that.

That's unusual. I get what you mean that you are one of them. You got that big. Wow! :booty: :hitit:

That's unusual. I get what you mean that you are one of them. You got that big. Wow! :booty: :hitit:

LMAO! Guility on some points. Some of hearing people came to me because they had experiences with deaf people before. I figured that they're that good too. :giggle:

i think this isn't the closet, so get back on topic, ladies! ;)

Probably the naughty thoughts running through her brain are keeping her laughing!? I appreciate that I can turn off my hearing aid when I am volunteering in the elementary school and it is munchkin chaos...I turn off my hearing aid and am immediately peaceful and in a meditative zen state of bliss, I do love the silence!

Being deaf feeling great is because I dont have to worry about big noises around my apts because there is alot of workers around apts... like hammers bang bang and other things etc. you know?

Back