Reason why being Deaf is great!

Originally posted by ChelEler
I can communicate with people who know sign language though glasses (without opening windows or screendoors).

also can make communicate from car to car without necesary to open windows or use radio. ;)

So I can sleep through the noisy times with no problem. :mrgreen:

every my brothers and sisters were jealous on me that I never get scary at the night during the bad storm. :D

Deaf is great because we have a beautiful language that everyone wants to learn!

good thing about being deaf cuz they can go inside to catch someone who play theirselves cuz i have caught few ppl do that ... It make me laugh so harddd .... otherwise bad thing about being deaf to play theirselves so they have to figure out what time is best to do or lock the door either way ... sorry if i sound like pervent sometime !! lol

It's great to be deaf, because most Deaf can lipread so well without the hearing people know that the Deaf are eavesdropping their conversation by reading their lips. :o

I used work for Dell Computer in Austin, I have seen many hearing made MANY mistakes for making the computers. Compare to Deafs, low percentage of mistakes for making the computers. why?? Use eyes more and ingore noise.

I noticed CODA have high IQ and use 2 or more language in same brain. that's obivoulsy Deaf parents make kids become more smarter!

Originally posted by Lasza
I noticed CODA have high IQ and use 2 or more language in same brain. that's obivoulsy Deaf parents make kids become more smarter!

:shock: No shit? If it's true, then I'm so proud of my boys! :angel:

Originally posted by Lasza
I used work for Dell Computer in Austin, I have seen many hearing made MANY mistakes for making the computers. Compare to Deafs, low percentage of mistakes for making the computers. why?? Use eyes more and ingore noise.

That's explain why deaf can steal while hearing are less visual. :lol: ... :o

Huh? You don't make any sense, Sam. :confused:

let saying... hearing have lot thing in their mind while hear and read something than rather look someone. The deaf is sneaking and steal the computer's part at Dell.. blah blah blah...

it's kind same conpect when someone drive while use cell phone.

Originally posted by illustrator
That's explain why deaf can steal while hearing are less visual. :lol: ... :o

ha ha ha very funny! that's ur insight.

Oohh hearing being less aware. Duh.

Not having to hear loud moanings while on top of your partner. :p

How do you ignore someone that is cussing to you in sign language without it being related to hearing?

Originally posted by SilenceGold
How do you ignore someone that is cussing to you in sign language without it being related to hearing?

Close your eyes, then you're ignoring them. :mrgreen:

:lol: Never ignore a bitch like your wife or me. Just ignore the assholes, not these bitches. :rofl:

^5 Emeraldie! Heh.

Back