Ready for fall???

I am in half and half here. I am ready for fall cuz I love the color on the leaves but I aint ready for winter since all my pay check will goes to oil. I am hoping to move in the summer and then buy pellet stove to heat up the house. Then the will save me a bundle of money. My next door neighbor have that. I am like GRRRRRRRR at them. LOL I love their pellet stove.

I love Oklahoma weather. Hot during the summer, trees changing to autumn colors in end of Oct and Nov and very short winter...perfect for me! I don't like cold weather for long especially for asthma sufferer like me. In summer I get nicely tanned. I like autumn in end of Oct and Nov cuz it's perfect for halloween time and gathering leaves for thanksgiving decorations when they're still in bright autumn colors. Weather starts getting cold by November and is at its coldest by christmas til Feb, then is warmer again. yah!!!! I grew up in Oklahoma, then when I was 20 I moved to Wisconsin...can u imagine the huge change of weather between Okla and Wisconsin? Wisconsin cold months are from Sept to early May....long winter! I moved back to Oklahoma three years ago, so I now appreciate Oklahoma weather more. :bowdown:

Fall is already making its way into Utah's mountains. I recently went camping this past weekend in the Unitas Mountains, and it was quite a sight to behold: mountains covered with blazing yellow aspen trees, as well as trees with different colours of leaves. The temperature plummetted overnight, and it was really cold! Perhaps in the 40s or even 30s, but I really don't know for sure. In Salt Lake City, it's still kind of warm, in the 70s during day and 50s at night.

kuifje75 said:
Fall is already making its way into Utah's mountains. I recently went camping this past weekend in the Unitas Mountains, and it was quite a sight to behold: mountains covered with blazing yellow aspen trees, as well as trees with different colours of leaves. The temperature plummetted overnight, and it was really cold! Perhaps in the 40s or even 30s, but I really don't know for sure. In Salt Lake City, it's still kind of warm, in the 70s during day and 50s at night.

k75, *whining* invite me to there, pulease ! i will bring u hot choc with razeberry liquars if you invite me now. :bowdown:

diehardbiker65 said:
Bye Bye Bye heatwave!!! I love fresh and crispier air from the Fall and winter time!

*cough* er um... you forgot about Heavy shovelling.. Do you love heavy shovelling?? Do you willing frostbite your ears, feet and hands ?
I don't think so.. :ugh2:

Don't dare you say "Bye Bye Bye heatwave!!", I want see fresh summer come back again... and love staying camping forever..

Yeppers I'm also ready for fall too! I like the crisp in the air and the beautiful fall colors here changing. :D

Bullym0m said:
*cough* er um... you forgot about Heavy shovelling.. Do you love heavy shovelling?? Do you willing frostbite your ears, feet and hands ?
I don't think so.. :ugh2:

Don't dare you say "Bye Bye Bye heatwave!!", I want see fresh summer come back again... and love staying camping forever..
snow blower will do the work :P

Bullym0m said:

ahh u should try backpacking in winter time... too much fun to do that ! one thing i dont like is to bathe myself outside after few days backpacking ! :eek2: BRRRR too fk cold.

deafclimber said:
ahh u should try backpacking in winter time... too much fun to do that ! one thing i dont like is to bathe myself outside after few days backpacking ! :eek2: BRRRR too fk cold.

:jaw: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
That good ones!!!

Getting more icling on your body! Ice dipping?
:naughty:

Back