Ready for fall???

Oakley_04 said:
Hell YES im ready for fall!!! sick of looking at a/c bills....im looking foward to camp and do things outdoor when its cool outside

I don't have central air, but from what I've heard, the natural gas prices this winter are going to be SKY HIGH! They said a 71% increase over last year, which was AWFUL!!!

Time to seal up the house!

greypoupon said:
I don't have central air, but from what I've heard, the natural gas prices this winter are going to be SKY HIGH! They said a 71% increase over last year, which was AWFUL!!!

Time to seal up the house!
:eek: not good for us minnesotans!

last year monthly gas bill to heat my house, cook, water heater, and list goes on average price is $190 to $220 per month in COLD winter season!

*thud*

We still swimming at the lake last weekend which its high in 80's and the lake's like 60's but worth it! Love all 4 seasons myself.

Yeah that sucks about the gas propane but which is the worse for me is oil tank which costs me almost 400 to fill up the tank and its only last 2 months which 200.00 each month fall to winter thats bad! :-(

But my boyfriend says that there's new way and they found oil barrel which costs 15 dollar each.. but hasn't come out yet.. Hopefully that'll happen soon enough!!

Cold Autumn Breezes, No!!!

cental said:
Not only do I sweat like a crackhead in a cop station in the heat,

[LAUGHING OUT LOUD!] An excellent one-statement to describe the heat wave....

The autumn has arrived too early as well. It usually comes around after the Halloween when we finally have to wrap ourselves in socks, sweatshirts, and blankets.

This morning, I was already wrapped in my socks and fleece jacket. But it will warm up after noon and melts away the morning frostbite. I was surprised to see the dew lingering on my car last week. I was like, "Summer has gone away ALREADY?!"

THis spells bad news for me because I am taking a surfing class and the autumn only means 61degree or minus water to surf in. [SHIVERING!]

Now now, I know I am LUCKY to be in an area (during wintertime: daytime 60degrees, nighttime 40degrees minimum-- not bad compared to 10degrees in daytime and minus 15 nighttime) where I don't have to deal with snow, or minus five degrees but com'on-- can't I complain too? ;)

cental34 said:
Heck yes I'm ready for fall. I look forward to cool weather all year. Not only do I sweat like a crackhead in a cop station in the heat, but I love love love "hoodie weather."

try living here dude. in florida, our slogan is "its not the heat that gets ya, its the humidity"
and man is that true. i knew people who came down from pennsylvania on a vacation, they almost died they were sweatin so much.

In some way yes I am looking forward for fall...but in another way I like warm not cold. :) I will be happy to see colorfull leaves.

greypoupon said:
Last week it was very autumn like here in MN. This weekend HOT!!!

Next week supposed to be fall-like again.

I'm READY for the heat to end and get into some fall weather.

How about you?
Well if I'm in Southern California (which I am), I'm definitely ready for fall. But if I'm in Sweden (which I will in next month), I think I rather to have a long summer season :(

But... SNOWBOARDING SEASON IS COMING NEARER AND NEARER!!!! Man, I cannot wait! Especially Switzerland! It is much closer to Sweden than America.

NOOOOO!!!!!!
I am not ready!!! I like summer not too cold weather, fall reminds me to get ready for winter, yuck! I also noticed some trees are starting to turning into fall colors at end of august!!! YIKES!!! Is fall here too early??

:lol: I read most ppls are happy to have ready for fall to come cuz i can tell that they cant stand the heat. OMG me too.. I am also looking forward to have rake all fall leaves and be able to allow my son to jump but my son couldn't be able to jump.. He just recently had a surgery which would be about 6 weeks to have his dr to allow him to go out and jump or run...

OHHH YESSSS! Im sooo ready for Falll!! I love FALL! its soo beautiful when the leaves turn color and fall off the trees...and turn so much cooler too!
love the cooler temps! Im so sick of this hot and humid weather! Here in Okla. it wont be Fall till latter part of October or Nov. sometimes later in Nov..I know its different in Eastern part of U.S. it is earlier..like September! We will
be moving to New York soon so we will be experiencing different kind of weather as they will have longer winters than this part of country..here in Okla, we dont have much snow, if any really sometimes.

AJ said:
try living here dude. in florida, our slogan is "its not the heat that gets ya, its the humidity"
and man is that true. i knew people who came down from pennsylvania on a vacation, they almost died they were sweatin so much.

I'm from Memphis. We invented humidity.

Football? That's that game that interrupts my sitcoms, right??? With the men with the cute butts?

One month last winter, I woke up to a FREEZING HOUSE. Ended up that the furnace was broken. THat month, between that and the gas bill, it was about $360. SHIT!!!

That's why in the winter, I have an electric mattress pad AND an electric blanket! :lol:

HiBluE01 said:
I will be ready for fall because changes weather. :D
HiBlue what is the fall and winter like in Hawaii? Pretty comfortable or cold? How nice that you live in such a beautiful state!!! :hug:

:fruit: I am half ready for Fall. Autumn has such beautiful colored leaves, and the air is fresh and cool, but, the other half of me thinks "oh boy, winter will be coming soon" Oh I can't stand the cold!!! :fruit:

Yes, I am ready for cool weather for fall season. I am tired of being hot during summertime. I will look forward to have fog season on November and my husband's birthday on October 30th.

:giggle:

Back