Random Vents.....

I found caught already on ex gf trick on fool, I am not trust! I already study quality relationship :lol: I am serious I don't know no idea ex gf gone I am freedom!, stranger on my sister no answer I am puzzled it!

Same with my mom. I wasn't even allowed to single-date (as opposed to going with groups of people) until I was 16. Also was not allowed to get my ears pierced until I was 16. Could not have my own phone in my room.
You were ahead of me. I had my first date when I was 18 years old. (When I was 19, I took a backpack vacation with a friend to Ecuador, and later joined the Navy.) I got my ears pierced when I was 22 years old. It's not that I was prohibited--it's just when it happened. :lol:

As a teen, I was allowed to drag the phone on a long cord into my room for chats with my friends. :giggle:

I was also the oldest in my family but my younger sibling was a brother.

I found caught already on ex gf trick on fool, I am not trust! I already study quality relationship :lol: I am serious I don't know no idea ex gf gone I am freedom!, stranger on my sister no answer I am puzzled it!

women likes men who knows how to fuck too, so dont get picky have fun ahev funm then settle down find the 'forever girl' later...but yes dont mess with the real bad news, ordinary girls wanna fuck too and they dont want to land forever with the first guy they find too...
their side of the fence is no difference to ours, just timing and hormones clocks are all different thats all
relax...grrr...relax... dont put off now or you'd NEvER get one, cus they can READ experience with body way way way better than men do, women are SHARP!!!

im bored im sick of being poor, and hating winter's cold weather, its crappy but at same time im ADDICTED to facebook games!..grrr i need to get OFF it..and STUDY...

I'm wishing that my family and most especially my MIL will allow me time each day for my ASL studies. I have DVD's, books and the internet to study from, but I get through 5-10 minutes and then they start interrupting. If I ask them to stop, I am told that I expect too much and should do the studying in my own time. WHEN?!!!

I'm wishing that my family and most especially my MIL will allow me time each day for my ASL studies. I have DVD's, books and the internet to study from, but I get through 5-10 minutes and then they start interrupting. If I ask them to stop, I am told that I expect too much and should do the studying in my own time. WHEN?!!!

Instead of AD? :lol:

Instead of AD? :lol:

I'm constantly interrupted then as well. I think I may have to do the DVD lessons on my computer, then MIL will not be able to get to me as easily. I now have a sign to hang in the doorway that says I am in school. Can't close the door as the cats have to be able to get to the litter box in our bathroom and the computer is in the bedroom. Better than nothing.

I'm constantly interrupted then as well. I think I may have to do the DVD lessons on my computer, then MIL will not be able to get to me as easily. I now have a sign to hang in the doorway that says I am in school. Can't close the door as the cats have to be able to get to the litter box in our bathroom and the computer is in the bedroom. Better than nothing.

Could take your netbook to the library and use free wifi there?

Could take your netbook to the library and use free wifi there?

Well, don't spend much time at the library and we only go once a week. Don't want to spend the gas going more often and the netbook is too small for me.

Get to the litterbox via your bedroom? Just leave the door open a crack. They can push it open.

Also, if the lessons are on an actual DVD, most netbooks don't have CD/DVD drives, cause they're too big.

Right. I do lessons online with Lifeprint.com and StartASL.com. The DVD is with the Signing Naturally workbook. I also have a few others with no DVD, just the books, but my comprehension issues make that hard.

Get to the litterbox via your bedroom? Just leave the door open a crack. They can push it open.

Then, I'd have still have an open door. these cats of mine open it all the way. This will be better once we get moved, but we still have a lot of time for that.

Then, I'd have still have an open door. these cats of mine open it all the way. This will be better once we get moved, but we still have a lot of time for that.

:hmm: Got my mind working here (hope the smoke alarm doesn't go off :lol:). How can you minimize how much the door opens? Well, I guess you could put a door stop on the inside of the door that would allow the cats to only open it so far.

:hmm: Got my mind working here (hope the smoke alarm doesn't go off :lol:). How can you minimize how much the door opens? Well, I guess you could put a door stop on the inside of the door that would allow the cats to only open it so far.

That's sounds feasible. See, my bathroom is the one that 4 people use as well as the 3 cats, so my bedroom sometimes feels like Grand Central Station.

MIL does not want any of the males to use her bathroom (sloppy habits, ya know :giggle:) and daughter shares the room with us. Only my mother and MIL use the other bathroom. And, before anyone asks, no we can't move the litter box since we are the ones who wanted the cat and it must stay out of sight.

Back