Random Vents.....

I'm pissed because last night, on the way to the gym for work, someone almost hit me (Im talking about INCHES) because she was on the cell phone. I was going straight through an intersection, and she was coming from the other way and was making a left. Either she didn't see me at all or she assumed that I would stop because the light turned yellow just before I passed the intersection (No!, I did not run a red light). She proceeded to make a left, almost running RIGHT into me (not even front of me, but to the side of my car!). I thought she was moving forward to turn left right after I passed, but she kept coming closer and closer to me, so I swerved, slammed my brakes, and looked back and sideways to her. She waved at me and said "OMG I am so so sorry!!!". In one of her hands was a cell phone...... I am guessing, she saw the light turning yellow and assumed that I would stop and looked down on her cell phone while making a left.

Sigh.... my hands were shaking for a while after. But hey, I managed to do a really good work out at the gym (1.5 mi run/30 min bike (not sure how far)/1.5 mi run). I am training for this weekend's duathlon (2.5 mi run/15 mi bike/2.5 mi run).
next time.... call me and I will make sure she will in a reversed situation :aw:

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

inmate23 said:
cost of rent grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr $175 a 1 bedroom

:laugh2: That is dirt cheap compared to what I paid in a shared housing. I paid 400 a month for that.

My vent....I want outta of Iowa. Can someone save me???

My mom wouldnt allow any boys in my room all the way through high school.

Same with my mom. I wasn't even allowed to single-date (as opposed to going with groups of people) until I was 16. Also was not allowed to get my ears pierced until I was 16. Could not have my own phone in my room.

I was the oldest daughter. By the time my youngest sister was 14, she was dating, got her ears pierced, had her own phone in her room (which had been my room, but I was away at college by that time). Pity the poor oldest daughter - we have to do all the work of breaking our parents in, so the younger kids reap the benefits!! I keep reminding my sister of how much she should appreciate all that hard work I did. She is now 57. :lol:

:laugh2: That is dirt cheap compared to what I paid in a shared housing. I paid 400 a month for that.

Yike! That is really not good. It's really time for you to find another place. Oh boy. No shit...

Yike! That is really not good. It's really time for you to find another place. Oh boy. No shit...

No, that was when I lived in Seattle. I live in a ghetto apartment that's $400 a month with my gf and kids.

$400 a month for shared housing is cheap for Seattle area.

Wirelessly posted

My sis in law is all talk and no action. Time to start looking for an apt.

Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:
Wirelessly posted

My sis in law is all talk and no action. Time to start looking for an apt.

Do you live with her?

She lives with me and my dad. My dad's house, we all live together. She's a total bossy woman period!

Wirelessly posted

She lives with me and my dad. My dad's house, we all live together. She's a total bossy woman period!

haha how do you deal with her being bossy? Just ignore her or follow her order? just wonder? have you ever told her that she's such a bossy lady? I hate that when someone bosses me around.

Wirelessly posted

Frisky Feline said:
Wirelessly posted

haha how do you deal with her being bossy? Just ignore her or follow her order? just wonder? have you ever told her that she's such a bossy lady? I hate that when someone bosses me around.

Yes, I have told her. This is her reply "sorry. You feel that way." I asked her, did you give birth to me? That usually, keeps her mouth shut. I ask her, you didn't answer my q, she gets more pissed.

Wirelessly posted

Hope you will find your own place soon! It is always tough living with others who want to control everyone else.

the mainstream thought that if we try hard enough we can make it as ABs grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

All of my AB mates have done the limited service volunteers(lsv) course so applied. It was of course a NO but I applied so I could be like my AB mates

Thats where mainstreaming is fucked up
AB=able bodied

Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:
Wirelessly posted

Hope you will find your own place soon! It is always tough living with others who want to control everyone else.

Yes, it is especially her being so bossy. I am going to start apt hunting and hope to find a reasonable price apt.

Since this is a random vent thread - I would like to say to my boss

Do not question my position at work. I do know what I have do to. You need to get your glasses double and triple checked. :aw:

For my random vent for the day, it is directed towards my MIL.

"You have not let me know if you need me to drive you anywhere. Do not expect me to just drop and go when you feel like it. I need advance notice as a common courtesy."

For my random vent for the day, it is directed towards my MIL.

"You have not let me know if you need me to drive you anywhere. Do not expect me to just drop and go when you feel like it. I need advance notice as a common courtesy."

I thought she was bedridden or something similar?

I thought she was bedridden or something similar?

Oh not now. She had recovered from the falls and is walking with a walker, but can walk without it. She's just looking for sympathy. Her attitude now stinks and she is very persnickety.

Did find out that she is not planning on going anywhere.

Back