Random Vents.....

Start now... I am very very pissed off!! I cannot find my camara's plug for download to my computer !!! AAAHHHHH I can't find it for two weeks now!!!!! :mad:

Because my camara almost full!! :shock:

Well - this vent has been going for about 2 weeks and I am getting royally pissed.

I get an email from my auto finance company to let me know that a payment was authorized from our checking account and it would be in an amount that is 3 times the amount of my payment. Also, even though it was my account number and my email, it was addressed to someone else. I then called the finance company, and was told that the email was in error and that it was in fact my regular amount and is for my account. Well, turns out, they did take out the amount listed in the email and my checking account has not been good since. I have complained quite a bit. Then, Friday, hubby gets a call that we are 2 months behind in car payments and when can they expect a payment. I call back and explain that they will not get another payment until this mess is cleared up. They tell me that the payment was backed off my account and I should be getting the credit in my checking account as of last Friday. I have been checking since then and it's still not here. Arrgh!!!!

Well - this vent has been going for about 2 weeks and I am getting royally pissed.

I get an email from my auto finance company to let me know that a payment was authorized from our checking account and it would be in an amount that is 3 times the amount of my payment. Also, even though it was my account number and my email, it was addressed to someone else. I then called the finance company, and was told that the email was in error and that it was in fact my regular amount and is for my account. Well, turns out, they did take out the amount listed in the email and my checking account has not been good since. I have complained quite a bit. Then, Friday, hubby gets a call that we are 2 months behind in car payments and when can they expect a payment. I call back and explain that they will not get another payment until this mess is cleared up. They tell me that the payment was backed off my account and I should be getting the credit in my checking account as of last Friday. I have been checking since then and it's still not here. Arrgh!!!!

I had a somewhat similar experience with my internet provider. Initially I approved for automatic payments from my account but when they kept withdrawing after I cancelled my service with them, I raised holy hell, it took months to get my money back, and I decided never ever again will I approve for any automatic payments at all. The headaches fighting big commpanies are not worth it!

I had a somewhat similar experience with my internet provider. Initially I approved for automatic payments from my account but when they kept withdrawing after I cancelled my service with them, I raised holy hell, it took months to get my money back, and I decided never ever again will I approve for any automatic payments at all. The headaches fighting big commpanies are not worth it!

Well - I have told hubby, no more approval for phone payment, and I have cancelled all auto payments except at the insurance company and one bill that I only have 2 more small ($40) payments to. We have put both debit cards into the file cabinet with the bank file. I will write checks where I can, and then cash one for gas and other little things when I need it.

Well - I have told hubby, no more approval for phone payment, and I have cancelled all auto payments except at the insurance company and one bill that I only have 2 more small ($40) payments to. We have put both debit cards into the file cabinet with the bank file. I will write checks where I can, and then cash one for gas and other little things when I need it.

That's smart thinking! you're saving yourself so many problems down the road.

I am pretty damn it headache hearing aid 0_o I have crap headache whole jeez stupid my headache! noise worst! I have lots of headache conflict something wrong!

Still no credit to my checking account. I called this morning and now they claim they mailed the check. We are cancelling my birthday dinner and using the cash my mother had set aside to get groceries. If this check comes in, then I can pay her back and dinner is on again. I don't mind the sacrifice, but the kids think it isn't fair to me, since they get their birthday dinners. Ah well, at least after mine, we don't have another until November and then December.

Vent... people who think that because I'm going deaf I can't drive... like the stupid gas station attendant who refused to sell me gas yesterday... even after I showed him my drivers license... WTF... I just needed to get to work... had to drive out of my way to get gas at a different gas station with higher prices... I feel a corporate contact and complaint coming on...
at least it isn't the gas station I normally go to... GRRRRR

Vent... people who think that because I'm going deaf I can't drive... like the stupid gas station attendant who refused to sell me gas yesterday... even after I showed him my drivers license... WTF... I just needed to get to work... had to drive out of my way to get gas at a different gas station with higher prices... I feel a corporate contact and complaint coming on...

Seriously? They better send you a gas card with a full tank's worth of cash on it something, that's insane.

Oooohhh.. Was it one of the more popular stations like Chevron or Shell?

Oooohhh.. Was it one of the more popular stations like Chevron or Shell?

it was a Texaco... and yes they better send me something... more than just an "I'm sorry" thats completely not ok... and here in Colorado... I don't need to have anything on my DL saying I'm Deaf... it pissed me off so much... i'm still mad about it... trying to figure out what i should do, how to contact them... i hate stupid ignorant people... I can still see the f*ing road, and I 'm a better driver than most of the hearies, one accident in my life... not my fault, not one speeding ticket nothing... grrrr! :twisted:

it was a Texaco... and yes they better send me something... more than just an "I'm sorry" thats completely not ok... and here in Colorado... I don't need to have anything on my DL saying I'm Deaf... it pissed me off so much... i'm still mad about it... trying to figure out what i should do, how to contact them... i hate stupid ignorant people... I can still see the f*ing road, and I 'm a better driver than most of the hearies, one accident in my life... not my fault, not one speeding ticket nothing... grrrr! :twisted:

*singsongy* I smell a lawsuit!

Go for it, they will quitely settle out of court with you for nice amount to keep their company from getting a bad reputation.

Wow...that's a new one for me....I would have stayed right there and called the police, but since you were on ur way to work.....no can do....Smack 'em with a lawsuit...go for it....I sure would.

Start now... I am very very pissed off!! I cannot find my camara's plug for download to my computer !!! AAAHHHHH I can't find it for two weeks now!!!!! :mad:

Need more screaming and vent.. AAAAHHH I am still not finding the plug! :mad:

AAHHHHHHHHH !!!

Now I am going back to look for it! :cry:

Starting to look like a bad day!...I called my doctor's office (ear), at Shands hospital.....since I got a call last week saying I had a "hearing test" scheduled for July 22nd....and to talk with the "CI Diva"!......

I called becuz I've already had a hearing test several months ago and did not understand WHY another one was needed....they should have the records for that.....

The Lady that answered the phone...she said..."No, I ain't know any hard of hearing person"....I told her I was a patient of Dr. Knox...and to let me speak to her supervisor or someone who could help me....she said..."my Boss is on vacation....she ain't here....I'm the only one here and I ain't heard of no hard of hearing person"...... and hung up!

Wel...I got her name...and phone number....I'm PISSED!

AAHHHHHHHHH !!!

I know its weird... but since you can't find it look places you never would have though you put it in... like the freezer... oddly enough that sometimes does work for me. what kind of plug is it (know for a camera... but what kind)

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Phillips said:

AAHHHHHHHHH !!!

Simply buy a cheap memory card reader and it will stay there all the time. I got mine for 9 bucks.

Back