Random Vents.....

Why doesn't the school notify me that my DD has lunch charges until she is -$30 on her account? Stupid. Why not send a note home when she gets down to $5 left in her account and I can send a check to the school? Her lunches are 1.75 per day, $5 should get her through three days before she goes into the negative. Now I have to write out a check for $30 additional dollars on top of having to get her through the month of February.

This is a silly one but my mom and I had a good laugh about it today.
Why do hot dogs come 10 to a pack and hot dogs buns come 8 to a pack. This conversation I was able to lip-read today. Haha

Why do hot dogs come 10 to a pack and hot dogs buns come 8 to a pack. This conversation I was able to lip-read today. Haha

Well duh! It's so you have two for the dog! :giggle:

Well duh! It's so you have two for the dog! :giggle:

Ah, but if you get the Hebrew National hot dogs, there are *gasp* 7 in the package. But, then again, Ball Park all beef hot dogs, come 8 in the pack.

SOB!!! After I ate lunch at the mall today, i made a beeline to the men's urine/shit room and it was closed due to cleanin... thank goodness a feller told me the family's bathroom is available... whew...broke a sweat,man! :lol: If I had nowhere to go, I would have walk right in the men's and use the damn toilet and even i get arrested. will not shit myself...i have seen that happened before.... not good.. :lol: a guy on my mowin crew shit himself and made fun of for months...

Why doesn't the school notify me that my DD has lunch charges until she is -$30 on her account? Stupid. Why not send a note home when she gets down to $5 left in her account and I can send a check to the school? Her lunches are 1.75 per day, $5 should get her through three days before she goes into the negative. Now I have to write out a check for $30 additional dollars on top of having to get her through the month of February.

Wow!...That's a lot of lunches. What I do is keep my boys lunch $$ in a jar and they take out from it daily. Only a week's worth, so I will know if they are spending it on something else.

My vent lately? Seems whenever I make a post these days, AD goes down for a few and I lose it and can't remember what I put in to begin with. It's getting so that I don't want to post anymore as I never know if I will lose it or not with all the times AD goes down.

My vent lately? Seems whenever I make a post these days, AD goes down for a few and I lose it and can't remember what I put in to begin with. It's getting so that I don't want to post anymore as I never know if I will lose it or not with all the times AD goes down.

You can just check posts made by KristinaB to locate your posts. So no need to remember it really.

You can just check posts made by KristinaB to locate your posts. So no need to remember it really.

Right. I'm talking about the ones that get lost when the system crashes or goes down and it doesn't get saved first.

I hate how muddy my backyard is becoming. The dogs are not being kind to the yard :( (But gotta love 'em anyway!)

I can't imagine living alone..hubby is at work, daughter is still in AZ, and son is at a sleep over. Thank god for my dog and cat..I feel weird. Lol

I can't imagine living alone..hubby is at work, daughter is still in AZ, and son is at a sleep over. Thank god for my dog and cat..I feel weird. Lol

ohhh that is SO nice to have a break! i haven't been alone in the house for a long time. lol dog and cat keeps you company.. keep cat out of your room, just leave him a lot of toys to keep him busy all night.

Actually, I enjoy my quiet times when the boys are out...and it's just me, the doggie & the kitty. I usually drive down to the BBQ restaurant and order me a dinner....under $10 bucks, and if the boys were here, it would be over $30....:giggle:....then I have to hide the box the dinner came in....(at the bottom of the trash can)....

I have yet to have the house to myself ever since I got married. Lordy!! That will be 19 years in 2 weeks or so.

Right. I'm talking about the ones that get lost when the system crashes or goes down and it doesn't get saved first.

That is happening to me too. Right before I hit send it crashes. Thought it was my Ipad. :hmm:

Off and on, AD has been slow....I've refreshed...but otherwise, just wait it out or click onto another site and come back to AD later....

That is happening to me too. Right before I hit send it crashes. Thought it was my Ipad. :hmm:

If the browser closes then its the iPad. Happens to me all the time. Pisses me off if I just typed a long post.

Back