Rainbow Pictures!

This is taken at the Orient Beach (in France). (Not mine)

P1010006rainbow.jpg

Last edited:
this was a long time ago.. when I lived in colorado.. August 30th, 2001.. i took it with my webcam so sorry for the sucky quality :P

Attachments

• rainbow083001_2.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 129
I took picture at Telluride, CO from summer 2001.

Attachments

• 700-158036w.jpg
    700-158036w.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 122
oh WOW Illustrator!! ur pix is AWESOME! so bootiful!

all the pixs are so GREAT! :thumb: others should post their pix of rainbow if they have 1!

Originally posted by Oddball
Believe it or not.. I saw THREE rainbows on the sky. I thought they were so awesome. I did not take pictures of them. Dang. It was very rare to see three rainbows at the same time.

Yeah I saw it triple rainbows last summer when the thunderstorm and pour rain really BAD ! The sky became yellowish. Very strange to see the weird color sky then my boys and I saw triple rainbows. I want to take a picture of it Dang !

I never forgot this every moment!

My friend and I saw double rainbow in St. Paul MN when we flew down to that airport. It was so beautiful !

bbnt!!!! thats BOOTIFUL!!!!!!!! where was that pix taken qq looks to me somewhere in AZ qq

:lol: SG -- if u can FIND the gold there! *pointing over there* see it qq *snicker*

(pot of gold is just an illusion) :-x

I hear me gold!

I smell me gold!

I feel me gold!

I see me gold!

I taste me gold!

I found me gold!

All me me gold!

This is the rainbow I saw at the backyard of the house in south Seattle in 2001, old picture...I had pictures of the double rainbow after a thunderstorm in Orem, Utah...I couldn't find it...could be somewhere....
I have seen plenty of rainbows, including a fat one in Hawaii, and many double rainbows in WA state after a storm...

Attachments

• rainbowconifer.jpg
    rainbowconifer.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 50
Last year of October, Deafies Mult-families went along to Niagra Falls and taken picture.. and saw lotsa of rainbow.. I took picture of my own regular camera.. and also my friend taken picture.. Next day rushed delvoping and to see if capture rainbows.
Mine NONE.. *maawwaaahhh* My friend has captured lostsa of rainbows pictures.. *mumbling* I'm so evny and jealous at my friend of mine.. (chuckles)

One day, If I saw rainbow.. would be awe and take pic!

Awwww what a beautiful pictures, you all have.

I will take the picture of Rainbow when I see them. :mrgreen:

Back