Rahm Emanuel is as awesome as Chuck Norris...except 100% true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
XBGMER, by making the statements you are, you're being just as racist as the Caucasians you claim are being racist against African-Americans. Talk about being a hypocrite. :roll:
Ha How could I be racist? Did I harm my own race of people?? Did I sold my people to other country recently??

How could I be R-A-C-I-S-T?

I already told you, better stick this topic than talk directly me as off-subject which isn't related this.

Thank you!

"God with us?"
Did Mod permit someone bring any religions or God things here in political forums? You are trying to bring any clash politic and religion, No don't you?

Did Mod permit someone bring any religions or God things here in political forums? You are trying to bring any clash politic and religion, No don't you?
No, I'm not. You asked what his name meant. The name "Emanuel" is Hebrew for "God with us." That's why I put it in quotations.

Guys, Come on, We don't need this discussion to turn out ugly.

Let's try at least to keep this discussion civilized.

Ha How could I be racist? Did I harm my own race of people?? Did I sold my people to other country recently??

How could I be R-A-C-I-S-T?

I already told you, better stick this topic than talk directly me as off-subject which isn't related this.

Thank you!

You're making negative statements about Caucasians that aren't true, so yes, you ARE being racist.

And you're not one of the mods, so you have no right to tell me where or how I should continue this discussion.

Thank *you*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back