Question about a message

dorothy5664

Reaction score
Hey folks!

I have a question if someone can help me. It's been a while since I've been on AD, you know how it is when you get busy. Anyway, I got on tonight to catch up on things here and saw that I had a message from someone. It was from a Sherrie Kaat and it was a strange message. Kind of like she was coming on to me, calling me big guy and saying she wanted to chat with me because she saw I was a new member like her. She said that she decided to contact me based on my profile picture. Anyway, it was all kind of weird and I was wondering if anyone else has gotten a message from her also.

Thanks,

Dorothy

Hey folks!

I have a question if someone can help me. It's been a while since I've been on AD, you know how it is when you get busy. Anyway, I got on tonight to catch up on things here and saw that I had a message from someone. It was from a Sherrie Kaat and it was a strange message. Kind of like she was coming on to me, calling me big guy and saying she wanted to chat with me because she saw I was a new member like her. She said that she decided to contact me based on my profile picture. Anyway, it was all kind of weird and I was wondering if anyone else has gotten a message from her also.

Thanks,

Dorothy
They happen a lot. They are scammers. Just report it. You can set your page to only get messages from friends and then they can't get in.

Yes, I do get few messages from strangers that I don't know them and they send unusual messages that I am not comfortable with. I am glad they are banned from the messages. You just have to watch out for them and just ignore or report to Alex about them. Like JClarke said "Scammers fail". :mad:

It's scam, I got one on the aim that offer me 800 million dollars and claimed that it was from those who are scammers and got arrested so they are going to pay me back. Obsiviously scam...

I got 3 such messages from guys like the one you're talking about. I got all of them banned and deleted.

That's what I thought it probably was. It was just such a bizarre message, it couldn't be anything else.

I don't get messages like those on my profile because I had set my profile to private, but through private message, I don't often get those messages just very rare, I would just deleted them but if they continue, I'll just report them to the moderators. ;)

Back