Purple Netbook

That why you want to locate a private owned coffee shops for free WIFI or Panera Bread.

Private owned coffee shop owners cannot afford or have the funds and time to set up a hotspot that can be controlled by user end and credit card inputs so they just offer them for free to lure people to their coffee shop from Starbuck etc.

Over 2,000 Starbuck store are closed for good all over USA for the past few months, maybe they should had been offering free WIFI to keep their customers :D

Yes, I am aware of Starbuck stores that are closed for the past few months. I will check WiFi/Hotspots on internet for places that I could access for free. I usually went to Panera Bread on every 2nd Friday. Panera Bread is one of my favorite places to hang out with my friends. ;)

What about Alaska? alot better?

I don't live in Alaska. I moved down here in Florida from Alaska last year. I don't buy P3 while I live in Alaska, so I have no clue if it is much better in Alaska.

I live in Florida and I received my P3 in 2 weeks ago. It works fine here.

Come on, att still can't beat Verizon for most 3G coverage.

The map that the highlander posted (#155) is old and recent is from link.
Verizon slams AT&T in new TV ad; '5X coverage' | The Toybox | ZDNet.com

Verizon iPhone: Five Times More 3G Coverage : Product Reviews Net

Posted on: October 6, 2009

It is only 6 days old now.

Happy?

I did not care if Verzion had more High Speed Data coverage than ATT

You were slamming ATT with an older map when ATT does have more 3G now not shown on that map.

I was just pointing that out that it was an old map and I never said ATT had more than Verzion.

Happy to understand more clearly now? :D

You were slamming ATT with an older map when ATT does have more 3G now not shown on that map.

I was just pointing that out that it was an old map and I never said ATT had more than Verzion.

No, I just posted the link for NEW map for you.

Happy?

I never have problems with p3 freezing or stopping. No probs with netbook that Purple could not solve. Easy peasy. Had a bit of issue with router, but not too bad. But.. I use mainly for mvp, its the reason I bought it. I have the older one, 9 not 10, I think. No probs at all. I love this thing a lot. Best communication. Try customer service?

I don't live in Alaska. I moved down here in Florida from Alaska last year. I don't buy P3 while I live in Alaska, so I have no clue if it is much better in Alaska.

I live in Florida and I received my P3 in 2 weeks ago. It works fine here.

Yup, I forgot about it.

Is it better than Sorenson? Just wonders.

That's one att map is latest in my post and att is popular in city and suburb but most rural people goes with Verizon.

That's one att map is latest in my post and att is popular in city and suburb but most rural people goes with Verizon.

The ATT map in your post is still old and outdated.

Let me give explain ...

Look at Verzion ATT Map show state of Wyoming There is no 3G on ATT Map by Verzion commerial correct? You see no blue spot? agreed?

But town name Jackson Hole, Wyoming ATT already have ATT 3G but it not shown on Verzion commerical ATT map.

Map show whole state of Wyoming no 3G at all but ATT already have 3G in town in state of Wyoming

Verzion used ATT old map show on commerical but ATT never updated thier map because ATT is behind to update the map.

That what I try to explain .. ATT 3G Map is old and outdated. There is more ATT 3G now day in USA than shown on map.

Verzion have more High Speed Broadband than ATT spread in USA

The ATT map in your post is still old and outdated.

Let me give explain ...

Look at Verzion ATT Map show state of Wyoming There is no 3G on ATT Map by Verzion commerial correct? You see no blue spot? agreed?

But town name Jackson Hole, Wyoming ATT already have ATT 3G but it not shown on Verzion commerical ATT map.

Map show whole state of Wyoming no 3G at all but ATT already have 3G in town in state of Wyoming

Verzion used ATT old map show on commerical but ATT never updated thier map because ATT is behind to update the map.

That what I try to explain .. ATT 3G Map is old and outdated. There is more ATT 3G now day in USA than shown on map.

Verzion have more High Speed Broadband than ATT spread in USA

I don't see 3G coverage on att coverage website either so they are too behind.

I'm out of luck when pick att due very high deposit and some customers said att haven't give the deposit back to them after paid bill on time for 1 year so hard to trust with att.

Just ordered my P3 netbook. My brother just got his yesterday. See how it goes.

Question to ask? Friend of mine got her Purple Netbook and she asked me if it is almost as similar to MVP. I asked her what she mean she said like I saw friend has one and it has leave video answering machine and I wonder if my Netbook can do the same if I'm not available or away. If someone try call me and couldn't get through and my answering machine comes up with me say my message and another friend can leave message.

I told her I'm not sure if it has one as I will ask around and see. So Does anyone know??

Question to ask? Friend of mine got her Purple Netbook and she asked me if it is almost as similar to MVP. I asked her what she mean she said like I saw friend has one and it has leave video answering machine and I wonder if my Netbook can do the same if I'm not available or away. If someone try call me and couldn't get through and my answering machine comes up with me say my message and another friend can leave message.

I told her I'm not sure if it has one as I will ask around and see. So Does anyone know??

P3 does not have an answering machine feature yet.

But Purple said it will come soon.

I set mine up to send me a message on email or IM. If I miss a call I can get a message on Yahoo or Aim. Also, look at your call log. Arrow one way is outgoing, arrow other way is incoming. Hope this helps. Just go to the website, set up your preferences for AIM or whatever. I have AIM and Yahoo on my cell, so if I miss a call, I get a vibe on my pager. I am glad to read that soon we will get answering service from Purple. I am getting a wireless mouse from Purple, and cant wait.
So sorry some are having freezing problems. I know that Purple reps will help you. They are very good at answering questions, very helpful.

Hello everyone, my name is Will. I'm a Purple representative and I'd like to announce that the Purple Netbook is now $149! :shock: http://www.purple.us/PurpleNetbook. How? Contact me directly at (email removed) & I'll be able to help you purchase a P3 optimized Purple Netbook for only $149!

Nobody can find a netbook at this price!!

Go Purple!
-Will
The purple netbook is still $149?
I am interesting to buy it.
And how I buy it?

Not entirely true. We are allowed to gain database of ALL CLIENTS in USA. To provide sales, support, analysis and reporting.

FCC will set you aside your complaints. I have accessed to all database to track customers that are new to Purple, hasnt converted to Purple. I do the conversion job and its legal.

I work for Purple, yes, we are allowed to use the database, but we're NOT allowed to share ANY information. So, confidentials has been broken!

What??? I KNEW IT!! I was recently called my Dell Tech Support last a few week ago, It's same happen to meh too. My desktop computer was loading after transferred to Blue system with too mush codes quickly. I didn't download somethings or nothings but all is my wife playin the Sally's salon and i jux do my homework for my college. My Dell Tech Support told meh that it's something wrong with software... i was trying to take reboot and restore my system... all of my information back and remove P3 on this system... it's seem working fine... Right now, i found out but i forget to call Customer Care since a few weeks. I will call them until 7am.

Thanks very mush for show us for your video, Maria :-P

My friend have P3 netbook and she reported that her friend had blue screen. Hers haven't because she was using it less than 30 min.

As for me, I would rather buy different brand Netbook than Dell. I never liked Dell tho.

I read that Dual Core Atom with Nvidia ION chipset coming soon next year. I'm looking forward to it. I don't care how much is the Netbook cost. Quality counts.

Catty

My friend have P3 netbook and she reported that her friend had blue screen. Hers haven't because she was using it less than 30 min.

As for me, I would rather buy different brand Netbook than Dell. I never liked Dell tho.

I read that Dual Core Atom with Nvidia ION chipset coming soon next year. I'm looking forward to it. I don't care how much is the Netbook cost. Quality counts.

Catty

the bsod has nothing to do with dell netbook the problem points to buggy p3 software so try installing other vp software and it'll run perfectly fine

the bsod has nothing to do with dell netbook the problem points to buggy p3 software so try installing other vp software and it'll run perfectly fine

BSOD is everything cause happen to bad hardware, bad driver, bad software, and bad registry.

I like to know what error code from BSOD or event log.

Back