Purple Netbook

the bsod has nothing to do with dell netbook the problem points to buggy p3 software so try installing other vp software and it'll run perfectly fine

Oh please, do not provide the wrong informations that you do not know. P3 software works well on most netbooks, laptops, PCs, so we know it's not a P3 software. BSOD is mostly cause by a drivers and hardware issues especially BIOS . We are working on a solution for this and apparently I suggest you call Purple Customer Care.

Myself have P3, I don't have problem with Windows XP but do have program with Vista. I can't wait to get Windows 7 that will solve all problem due that mode Professional can change mode to Windows XP that big plus for my computer need! I could use that P3 again. The only error message I keep getting is the contact address try to pull information and somewhat it fail. On XP, no problem...

Hardware and driver doesn't have do anything with P3. Wonder where do you get that idea? It will trouble error is software to use hardware/driver such as webcam while other software that use webcam can't run both at same time.

My friend have P3 netbook and she reported that her friend had blue screen. Hers haven't because she was using it less than 30 min.

As for me, I would rather buy different brand Netbook than Dell. I never liked Dell tho.

I read that Dual Core Atom with Nvidia ION chipset coming soon next year. I'm looking forward to it. I don't care how much is the Netbook cost. Quality counts.

Catty

Oh yea, I have a laptop Acers but out of warranty... So i have to save my money, up to $500 then i can send my laptop to repair in Texas. i would like to use my laptop better than a netbook. I will going to Deaf Expo in ILL on Nov 7th and see P3 netbook... By the way, Good Luck! Let me know when you Dual Core Atom with Nvidia ION Chipset with Netbook and how did you feelin with them, okay? :)

I nothing hold against netbook. I honest with you, P3 is not good running on low end netbook and low resolutions, IMO.. If you really wanted video running smooth without lags. get notebook pc...

P3 software works well on most netbooks, laptops, PCs, so we know it's not a P3 software. BSOD is mostly cause by a drivers and hardware issues especially BIOS . We are working on a solution for this and apparently I suggest you call Purple Customer Care.
Yes you are accurate!

What??? I KNEW IT!! I was recently called my Dell Tech Support last a few week ago, It's same happen to meh too. My desktop computer was loading after transferred to Blue system with too mush codes quickly. I didn't download somethings or nothings but all is my wife playin the Sally's salon and i jux do my homework for my college. My Dell Tech Support told meh that it's something wrong with software... i was trying to take reboot and restore my system... all of my information back and remove P3 on this system... it's seem working fine... Right now, i found out but i forget to call Customer Care since a few weeks. I will call them until 7am.

Thanks very mush for show us for your video, Maria :-P

I already did reached and I already informed the vlogger who made this video few weeks ago about this problems. I did email to her telling her that I read the error that she did shown on the video. It was BIOS problem and also conflict with video card. For some reason, I don't know why it showed up with many spelling errors on the screen which it is very odd to me. I hope Dell and Purple will fix this problem as soon as possible.

I nothing hold against netbook. I honest with you, P3 is not good running on low end netbook and low resolutions, IMO.. If you really wanted video running smooth without lags. get notebook pc...

Yes you are accurate!

:roll: It is not true.

first of all the cpu is intel atom n270 and the p3 wasnt optimzed for that cpu so i feels that it is the p3 thats at fault , i do knows alots about computers i anaylzed every oses i get hand on and the softwares that runs on it , i'd point at the unique intel atom series cpu to be a bit off with other normal cpu
the netbook ran perfectly after removing or not using p3 software , i'd tell the p3 programmer to correctly optimize it for intel atom architecture

first of all the cpu is intel atom n270 and the p3 wasnt optimzed for that cpu so i feels that it is the p3 thats at fault , i do knows alots about computers i anaylzed every oses i get hand on and the softwares that runs on it , i'd point at the unique intel atom series cpu to be a bit off with other normal cpu
the netbook ran perfectly after removing or not using p3 software , i'd tell the p3 programmer to correctly optimize it for intel atom architecture

Really? Then explain to me why my 8'9 Acer Aspire One running intel atom with P3 work flawless and so does my Dell with intel atom? Ummm...If you do know alot about computers then do tell because you are not the only one who knows alot about computers around here.

As the other poster said, my Mini 9 version of the Purple Netbook does not have a problem. It is the mini 10 version and I thinik that one has a different processor in it.

As the other poster said, my Mini 9 version of the Purple Netbook does not have a problem. It is the mini 10 version and I thinik that one has a different processor in it.

thats right it had to do something with not being correctly coded for specfic cpu and the intel atom is newer with intel gma500 instead of gma950

question...

When u call your friend from P3 to her/his sorenson VP, it doesn't work through...Anyone had plms too? I have to call my friend from P3 to P3.

I tested mine from P3 to my sorenson VP, it's working fine...strange :hmm:

When u call your friend from P3 to her/his sorenson VP, it doesn't work through...Anyone had plms too? I have to call my friend from P3 to P3.

I tested mine from P3 to my sorenson VP, it's working fine...strange :hmm:

It does work, however if the user is still using proxy number and havent update to a local number...it will not work. Ask for your friend's 866 number, it should work.

It does work, however if the user is still using proxy number and havent update to a local number...it will not work. Ask for your friend's 866 number, it should work.

I will ask my friend's 866 number and maybe my friend haven't update to a local, I will ask too. Thanks Nathan, I appreciate it.

Peace

Yes, I m too. I always told clients about that when setting up netbook and P3.

My friends said, "from P3 to P3" is not that clear, it's kinda blurry.

I noticed that too, Except purple VRS intrepeter to P3 looks clear to me. Weird.

O'Well, Anyway I use only for internet and skype. And of course I use sorenson VP too. I'm a little bit disappointed about P3 to P3.

Hello to all Deaf / Hearing ===>> Purple P3 series Owner

This is Craig Deafscooter Uyeda ==>> here now!!

I got notice many deafies rumor about my Special Custom Dell Mini 9 ( Purple P3 )

Deafscooter do collection many Dell Mini 9 Netbook and Purple P3 series Netbooks

I do Modified Bios for Mac OSX and Multi Bios System operator to running Fastest
and Large Ram (4GB) one stick also top line 128GB SolidState Module inside (9in)

Also i done install Window 7 all Succsufully without problem ( Better than VISTA !)

Any Deafies have Broken Purple P3 or Gave up ( dont like ) then want Rid Purple P3
then Craig do Buying any Dead or Alive Purple P3 Series (9 ~10 inches) let me know

leave Message to me and i will contact you and i buying your dead or alive Purple P3

Thank you
Craig Deafscooter Uyeda

You know what? I'm not interested in PC netbooks or notebooks...if Purple made P3 application for Mac...then I will be happier. They forget to realize that there are plenty of Mac users out there. Sometimes they're forced to boot up in Windows on the Mac to run a silly application.

You know what? I'm not interested in PC netbooks or notebooks...if Purple made P3 application for Mac...then I will be happier. They forget to realize that there are plenty of Mac users out there. Sometimes they're forced to boot up in Windows on the Mac to run a silly application.

Agreed, I am nor Windows, Mac, Linux fan. I just want a system that fits my need and faster boot up time, ready to surf the web with no lag. Linux and Mac have met my benefits. Some of use are not happy with Windows and stay on Mac, other perfer Linux and sadly not all applications will work on all OS, it's up to the developers weather they can make applications/softwares to work with other OS. And I can assure you they are making a P3 for Mac, of course it's still in development. ;)

Agreed, I am nor Windows, Mac, Linux fan. I just want a system that fits my need and faster boot up time, ready to surf the web with no lag. Linux and Mac have met my benefits. Some of use are not happy with Windows and stay on Mac, other perfer Linux and sadly not all applications will work on all OS, it's up to the developers weather they can make applications/softwares to work with other OS. And I can assure you they are making a P3 for Mac, of course it's still in development. ;)

I've been a Macfan since for a long time...so I'm sticking to Mac as long I can live. I sure hope they are developing P3 for Mac....I wouldn't be surprised that it never happened. Most companies care about numbers....how many people are using this platform and they will make that and ignore the other platforms. It's just that developers are too lazy to make applications for other OS.

Back