PSX (no...not the orginal Playstation...the NEW Playstation!)

Its not a new playstation console. it's PS2's advance console called PSX.. I was thinking about getting this one if the price is right...

why would you want one when you already have Playstation 2?

Steel, Because my ps2 is version 1. I have no problem with my original ps2 but its annoying long loading and required use memory card for some games such as madden. Madden2003 does not required but my ps2 does. I went to my cousin's house and use his ps2 who has version 4. it doesnt required a memroy card and quickly loading. thats different story not only that but his ps2 can run VCD and SVCD movies that my ps2 cant. my ps2 has a lot of noises. but his ps2 doesnt. :) So I am thinking about getting a new version of ps2 or PSX when my ps2 sold to get some money or died :)

Hmmm...funny i don't see any controller ports on this console...perhas it'll use wireless controllers instead hmm?

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
Steel, Because my ps2 is version 1. I have no problem with my original ps2 but its annoying long loading and required use memory card for some games such as madden. Madden2003 does not required but my ps2 does. I went to my cousin's house and use his ps2 who has version 4. it doesnt required a memroy card and quickly loading. thats different story not only that but his ps2 can run VCD and SVCD movies that my ps2 cant. my ps2 has a lot of noises. but his ps2 doesnt. :) So I am thinking about getting a new version of ps2 or PSX when my ps2 sold to get some money or died :)

Just sell it on ebay for partial money. :p

Look neat, add hd, usb, and better control for DVD player...

I bet it's expensive, probably over $400.

I think the orginal Playstation was around $300 and the PS2 was $300 also...

Super Nintendo was $200.

Nintendo 64 was $200.

and the GameCube was $200.

So it's possible that the new PSX would be around $300 right?

Originally posted by Steel
I think the orginal Playstation was around $300 and the PS2 was $300 also...

Super Nintendo was $200.

Nintendo 64 was $200.

and the GameCube was $200.

So it's possible that the new PSX would be around $300 right?

Im inclined to agree with ya steel, but sometime in the future, component prices like the HD, DVD-R, plus the existing PS2 hardware might drop in price thus I might think it may go for less than 300

I thought I expected to be less than $500 bucks. But in my opinion, the right price is $400 bucks. If so, I traded my ps2 in at Eb store for $100 to $120 credits plus I pay the rest of it to get a new PSX or a new version of PS2 it's a win and win sitiution for me !:cool:

Steel, Just order a mail order a china wife and ask her to bring a PSX. Saves you more money. :p

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Steel, Just order a mail order a china wife and ask her to bring a PSX. Saves you more money. :p

:laugh2: that is after ya add in the plane tix fer her to fly in with the PSX

Back