Prophecies Of The Messiah

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about THIS forum.

Then you should have been a little more specific in what you meant otherwise other members will accuse you of not being specific enough.

Have you noticed how I have made my arguments simple and concise enough for most of the other members here such as SxyPorkie to understand especially in the area of religion?

Ahh but I am not.

I know that already. But anyone who has argued against me is a Christian.

I don't argue with you, but sharing the POV. If it would be an argument, then I'm out. Bec rather share the POV than arguing. And by the way, I believe you think my answer doesn't fit your question as you claim, I believe others may think I do, but not sure, but it does look like you have been timidating others and seems felt timidating by you or knowing the question to answer, but trying to make it seem not fitting ur questions that I answer to make me look stupid, I don't know, I can't determine what I think, bec online and in person is different.

Mod Note:

Thread closed until further review. :locked:

Mod Note:

After review, posts removed, thread's re-opened--

~RR

Yep, Jesus was the Messiah, He fulfill the prophecies of God's Word, paying for all who are guilty of sin by his sacrifice, he purchased the right to give us salvation and show people an example of how to live, and to tell people important stories face-to-face. he did not defend himself. He let himself be like a perfect, innocent little lamb that hurt no one, and was sacrificed for the sins of the people. ;)

Yep, Jesus was the Messiah, He fulfill the prophecies of God's Word, paying for all who are guilty of sin by his sacrifice, he purchased the right to give us salvation and show people an example of how to live, and to tell people important stories face-to-face. he did not defend himself. He let himself be like a perfect, innocent little lamb that hurt no one, and was sacrificed for the sins of the people. ;)

Very true and that's the proof of God's love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back