Prophecies Of The Messiah

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I do see the pattern. The point is thru the OT, which does match the description of the Messiah?Final Prophet?

Here's what you misunderstand greatly. A Prophet's description and a Messiah's description is different. A Prophet is simply a messenger that preaches God's Words. A Messiah not only preaches but establishes God's Laws around the world.

Jesus was not the Messiah at that moment but just merely a prophet. For the second coming, he will become the Messiah. It is easy to see why because Jesus did not solve the world's problems nor did he establish the "Davidic Kingdom" just yet.

Muhammad states that he is the final prophet, but he is not the Messiah. Muhammad states that Jesus will be the Messiah. Christians and Muslims agree that Jesus will be the Messiah so there is no argument.

Hopefully you understand now.

Yet your posts don't even make sense. Good job.

Uh? Jesus came from Isaac? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Maybe you'd like to explain that?

1) what part you don't understand or doesn't make sense? *wink* 2) the geneaology back to Adam and Eve as in Matthew 1 and Luke 3. And I think you can find or if you ever seen the chart of "Family Tree".

Get it now? ;)
uum, I know what you getting at. Remember, God is a mystery. Is beyond people can comprehend. The concept of God, the Father, God, God, the Son and God, the Holy Spirit. What does Immanuel means? How does that describe of Jesus Christ? What does Jesus Christ means? That does not separate them. Jesus never proclaim the world while He is on earth to say "I am God". As Jesus told the disciples after disciples, "Show us the Father", and Jesus replied, "How long have you been with Me, if you seen Me, you have seen the Father, Father and I are One",,,, meaning One God, One Lord.

Okay, no. You're missing the point. Instead, just try to read what I'm saying. You say that Jesus came from Isaac's family line. But how is he from the Isaac's family line when he is conceived through God only? Mary's virgin birth does not necessarily make him part of Isaac's family line either. You contradict yourself heavily that I'm really doubting your knowledge of the Bible.

Okay, no. You're missing the point. Instead, just try to read what I'm saying. You say that Jesus came from Isaac's family line. But how is he from the Isaac's family line when he is conceived through God only? Mary's virgin birth does not necessarily make him part of Isaac's family line either. You contradict yourself heavily that I'm really doubting your knowledge of the Bible.

You need to see God's strategy of the lineage. Remember, God chose Isaac and thru the lineage which connect further when saying God will choose the virgin. That lineage have to be very careful not to tarnish the lineage where Christ can be carried.

You need to see God's strategy of the lineage. Remember, God chose Isaac and thru the lineage which connect further when saying God will choose the virgin. That lineage have to be very careful not to tarnish the lineage where Christ can be carried.

Okay, show me the proof of that.
Even still! Does that prove Ishmael's lineage produces false prophets?

Okay, show me the proof of that.
Even still! Does that prove Ishmael's lineage produces false prophets?

Remember, God blessed Ishmael, but not chosen. And Isaac and Ishmael been at war for all those years. Ishmael came from Hagar which Abraham failed God's promising, but taking a short cut and lead consequences as you see between Hagar and Sarah. God blessed Ishmael, bec he came from Abraham, but not chosen. And between Abraham and Muhammed, what is the lineage?

Remember, God blessed Ishmael, but not chosen. And Isaac and Ishmael been at war for all those years. Ishmael came from Hagar which Abraham failed God's promising, but taking a short cut and lead consequences as you see between Hagar and Sarah. God blessed Ishmael, bec he came from Abraham, but not chosen. And between Abraham and Muhammed, what is the lineage?

Okay, you're not really answering my concerns:

1) God blessing Ishmael but did not choose him does not mean any of the prophets in his lineage would be false. We all know Jesus will be the Messiah - we can move on from that point.

2) Explain how Jesus would come from Isaac's lineage if he was conceived through God.

Ok, remember, God foreknew everything. Why does God set the timetable? Why the time where Jesus was? God putting those times for perfect timing for sacrificing. Why did Jesus was in Mary's womb before marrying joseph? Does Messiah and God be different meaning and person? As I see, no. Does Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as one God? Yes. There is no such thing and does have contradicting image of God, if all the honor and sitting right hand of the Father is not God Himself.I try everyway and best try to make it clearer in this. Did you know, this predict Jesus since Adam and Eve. Like again, on post # 1. What does it mean One Lord? One God? Lord and God does not separate these two.

Okay, you're not really clear in responding to my answers. Can anyone else respond my concerns?

Okay, you're not really clear in responding to my answers. Can anyone else respond my concerns?

Well, your questions does make the fit, but you are not getting anywhere to understanding how that be and why if Christ was from lineage of Isaac and God anointed the virgin Mary to apply of the birth of Christ which the seed is from God. Why Mary? Why Joseph? Why did God chose them two? Think about it for a moment. What does not fit your questions?

Well, your questions does make the fit, but you are not getting anywhere to understanding how that be and why if Christ was from lineage of Isaac and God anointed the virgin Mary to apply of the birth of Christ which the seed is from God. Why Mary? Why Joseph? Why did God chose them two? Think about it for a moment. What does not fit your questions?

You don't make clear and articulate explanations of my two questions. It also doesn't answer the questions.

An agnostic does not deny the existence of God and heaven but holds that one cannot know for certain whether or not they exist.
Yiffzer can strongly believe in the Koran more than Christianity itself and still be agnostic.

You might want to get familiar with a term before using it on someone.

agnostic: Definition and Much More from Answers.com

An agnostic does not deny the existence of God and heaven but holds that one cannot know for certain whether or not they exist.
Yiffzer can strongly believe in the Koran more than Christianity itself and still be agnostic.

You might want to get familiar with a term before using it on someone.

agnostic: Definition and Much More from Answers.com

But they don't debate religion heavily like you have done so thus far.

Now, answer sxy's question about Jesus and God, please.

Ahh but I am not.

I know that already. But anyone who has argued against me is a Christian.

Perhaps not. Didn't you say you debated with people that hails from varying religions in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back