proof that girls are evil

Thanks goodness I am not a girl but lady/woman. :nana:

What girls? I only see ladies in here... :wiggle:

cental34 said:
Hey! Hey! Its not opposite day! Girls are very much :devil:
:rofl: Cental, you are really the opposite because now you are saying that us girls have lived!!!!!!!!!!!

You and bbnt are going to give us girls a big head, but, we deserve it! Right ladies, ummmm sorry, right girls!!!! :D

bbnt said:
I am sure you do live but your still evil
:aw: bbnt you really are sweet you know that?
Now would I be :topic: if I were to rotate the "e" to the end of the word evil and say that you are vile?
What do you think girls/ladies/women?

I made this exact same thread in AllDeaf v1.0 years ago. It was one of the few posts I made after joining AllDeaf. :thumb:

CODAchild said:
:aw: bbnt you really are sweet you know that?
Now would I be :topic: if I were to rotate the "e" to the end of the word evil and say that you are vile?
What do you think girls/ladies/women?

all men are vile, so what is your point?

bbnt said:
all men are vile, so what is your point?
:ily: Just felt like being a little creative that's all. It was time to comeback with a word change now.
Girls=evil=live
Girls=devil=lived
guys=vile
What's my point? My point is there is not point in going on with this.
Face it bbnt, girls are the roses, you are the thorn. Ouch!!!! :mrgreen:

Comment, if girls require time and money, that would mean that girls = time + money, not time * money. As a result of this, the ultimate understanding that girls = evil does not hold true unless it can be sufficiently proben that time + money = time * money.

Teresh said:
Comment, if girls require time and money, that would mean that girls = time + money, not time * money. As a result of this, the ultimate understanding that girls = evil does not hold true unless it can be sufficiently proben that time + money = time * money.

Don't try to flash your silly wizardry education at us. We can clearly see the mathematical proof.

my dad was watching this show on tv about spiders and this one type of spider its really huge and when the male mates with her afterwards he has to hurry and run away or he'll get eaten lol ... i guess we can be evil.

ella said:
my dad was watching this show on tv about spiders and this one type of spider its really huge and when the male mates with her afterwards he has to hurry and run away or he'll get eaten lol ... i guess we can be evil.
:giggle: See what the male species does to us? Who is the evil one now?

heh, that was black widow spiders, the female to eat the male after mating ..

^Angel^ said:
heh, that was black widow spiders, the female to eat the male after mating ..

proving that women are evil

AJ said:
proving that women are evil
:nono: that doesn't prove women are evil
it proves that us women "took a bite out of crime"
we let you men get away with murder long enough. :giggle:

CODAchild said:

nope, its proof that women are evil.

The female praying mantis will eat the male's head off, but it's not common, it happens less than 1/8 of the time. That's canniabalistic sexual practice, weird eh?

CODAchild said:

hahaha you go girl! :hug:

Back