Problem with AD's Any solution?

Lasza

Premium Lurker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have kinda problem with that since last friday. Here is pix. So u will know why my puter looks like. Any idea if u know how to fix it? Let me know.

Attachments

• problem.jpg
    problem.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 65
Use mouse the right *click* "Show picture"

Originally posted by DoVip
Use mouse the right *click* "Show picture"

Yes, I did it. Still not working.

Too many red cross. oh geez! for sure I take lot of times to click every gif. But still not working, anyway.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Did you click REFRESH or CTRL+R? That should work. If not, it's probably something related to your internet browser. I had that problem once but only if I get on AllDeaf without logging in.

I usually get that problem when I use my satellite connection.

That's because your browser would stop recieving the rest of data to be able to complete the entire page. You could wait for few minutes..then try to refresh.

It's just the process of the internet that is normal.

Imagine downloading a huge picture....and half way through...one of your packet gets sent to the server to request for more data....but that packet gets lost...and the server doesn't get it..so it stops sending more data to finish your picture...so since your browser detects that there's no more coming....it concludes.

Originally posted by Lasza
Hi,
I have kinda problem with that since last friday. Here is pix. So u will know why my puter looks like. Any idea if u know how to fix it? Let me know.

You too.

Then I am not alone....

Mine looks like that since Fri night too...

Now for Vamp and SilenceGold and whoever else...
I check with my extra browser (i.e. Opera) It still shows just like that.. It is ONLY AllDeaf that shows like that above... any other forums, websites, games etc looks normal!

I believe someone else on this forum also gets the same problem.. since Friday..

Lasza, It looks like we will have to wait for Alex or someone to figure out the problem.

*Taking break from Posting till the AD is back to normal*

Ok here's what i want to try....

Both of you give me the image properties link...

In opera..it's easy...just right click an image (with the red X) then click on Copy Image address then paste the link in your post in this thread....

In IE, it's a bit longer process....Right click an image (with the red X) then click Properties. I'll like to see the line after Address Url that starts with http://... Make sure that you got the whole line....the whole line would have went off hiding further to the right...so just hold left button when you start from http...then slide the mouse to the right...keep on going until it goes all the way like it seems like it won't go any further to the right...then hold down CTRL then hit C.

Now in the new post...hold down CTRL then hit V to paste it then post it here....I'll like to see what the pathes to those images are.

WBHarley,

I'm really sorry, I'm baffled with your existing problem...and I'll continue to try to solve it until it is solved. Please be patient and I know you have been....and I really apprecicate it...just give me a chance.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Ok here's what i want to try....

Both of you give me the image properties link...

In opera..it's easy...just right click an image (with the red X) then click on Copy Image address then paste the link in your post in this thread....

In IE, it's a bit longer process....Right click an image (with the red X) then click Properties. I'll like to see the line after Address Url that starts with http://... Make sure that you got the whole line....the whole line would have went off hiding further to the right...so just hold left button when you start from http...then slide the mouse to the right...keep on going until it goes all the way like it seems like it won't go any further to the right...then hold down CTRL then hit C.

Now in the new post...hold down CTRL then hit V to paste it then post it here....I'll like to see what the pathes to those images are.

WBHarley,

I'm really sorry, I'm baffled with your existing problem...and I'll continue to try to solve it until it is solved. Please be patient and I know you have been....and I really apprecicate it...just give me a chance.

Silence I came back to see if anybody replied to lasza's topic and The ALLDEAF is back to normal with all Images looking Normal I will send you the one I saved.. let me see if I have it in my file or email..... but It is looking normal now I couldn't even see any emoticon before too now its normal....

Wendy

i had the same trouble over the weekend and such -- now apparently its working nicely *relieved*

JUST an FYI to ALL I talked to Alex and E they did fixed it for us all :)

now we got it back to normal :)

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I usually get that problem when I use my satellite connection.

That's because your browser would stop recieving the rest of data to be able to complete the entire page. You could wait for few minutes..then try to refresh.

It's just the process of the internet that is normal.

Imagine downloading a huge picture....and half way through...one of your packet gets sent to the server to request for more data....but that packet gets lost...and the server doesn't get it..so it stops sending more data to finish your picture...so since your browser detects that there's no more coming....it concludes.
I had a similar problem like that once. I was loading a webpage where the packet was huge and the page wouldn't load properly. I tried for months and it never worked. Suddenly, it worked! I did a bit of experimenting and realized that it would only work if I made the window size 500 x 300 pixels before loading the page. When I did that, it worked perfectly! I don't know why... just a mystery for me I guess... heh!

Good news, anything go back to normal. Can see anything so well in AD. :thumb:

Interesting, I never had that problem at all -- strange, maybe I wasn't here when that problem happened, phew. heh. :P But, am glad to hear that things are back to normal now. ;)

Back