Pregnant men

racheleggert

Reaction score
I wonder is there preganat man or men exists? I was just wondering???

Well, men don't have the wombs to have children, but if they did, they have to have a C-section. I heard men could breastfeed though. I think that's bizarre.

racheleggert said:
I wonder is there preganat man or men exists? I was just wondering???

I think it would be poetic justice! Men are wimps when it comes to pain or sickness, so I would be really interested to see how a typical man would react to a pregnancy lasting 9 mos. In MY opinion, we'd hear a lot of whining and complaining from the male species if it were ever possible for a man to become pregnant. LOLOL

* This is coming from a person who is childless, and would NOT even CONSIDER going through labor unless she was numb from the neck down first! LOLOLOLOL

Last edited:
YES YES i want to see men uddy how preggy women feel. Remind me of the movie "Junior" California Governor played in that movie.

Right Sissy, AND not only that.... they can be so macho but yet thier little boys! LOL

My Dad is SUCH a little boy cuz he whined over slicing his thumb three weeks ago and we had to drop everything to cater to his every need jeez!

It will be VERY nice to have a MAN to have the experience of this pregancy, every man don't understand the pains and during the labor *gosh i ever can remeber the labor pains* it's really worse but mostly of them just don't get the damn point so i want to have able for them to feel how woman been carrying the baby, working so hard being so patient with the pains!

but never know the future it will have a man pregancy... gotta to wait and see!!! ( I pray this is coming a facts in the many years later)

I WISH men would get pregnant and go thru childbirth so they can relate to us women who go thru pregnancy and childbirth!! they just dont understand what it is like to be preggy and all, really!! :roll:

Certainly ain't possible for any human males to bear a child. Even if it were, I doubt any of 'em would volunteer to TRY! LOL.

I heard a rumor that BBNT is the first pregnant man with twins. He is due on this december!! No wonder he is not logging on AD lately. Shh shh. :lol:

Oddball said:
I heard a rumor that BBNT is the first pregnant man with twins. He is due on this december!! No wonder he is not logging on AD lately. Shh shh. :lol:
Ah, that figures! ;)

Real men don’t need to get pregnant to understand about the pains women go through during pregnancy. Most women don’t have to work and they can have good times watching soap opera shows or talk on the phone for hours while real men work hard and bring money home! :)

Really its is not FEASIBLE for men to get pregnant..their bodies are not made
to carry babies..they dont have wombs or ovaries..God made women so we can reproduce, ya know...its not gonna every happen for men is all...

Back