Pregnant at 13, mum at 14, GCSEs at 15

Something puzzles me.

Fifty years ago, school girls got no sex education or access to birth control at school. And yet, there were far fewer unwed pregnancies.

Now, girls can get sex education at school, on the web, and on TV. They have much easier access to birth control. So why are there so many more unwed pregnancies now than 50 years ago?

I thought sex ed in schools, and easy access to birth control was supposed to reduce unwed pregnancies. What happened?

:hmm:

Yes, that's exact question, we asked at Parental Conference about at years ago. Their answer to those same question, you asked here is:

The chemistry (food additives) in nutrition and also junk foods, wrong diets are the mainly reason why many preteens's hormones begin to change from young children into young adult faster.

We were recommend to buy natural foods without food additives and organic foods, fresh foods...

No wonder why many teens got preggies with no knowledge skill about sex responsiblity etc., that's why it's meanfuling to teach children about sex responsiblity at earlier. I am for sex education at school because many parents do not feel like to talk open sex issues with their children, that's how children ends to get preggies.

I found two links today where I learn at parental conference at years ago. See 2 links on my reponse post to Jillos'

Jillio's post
Agreed. But it is also known that onset of puberty and the menses are occrring earlier and earlier. This could account for the age difference. Bodies are maturing faster[/B], but the brain is not. Consequently, we have kids that look older than their years, but don't have the maturity level to deal with the situation this puts them in. And 50 years ago, getting married at 16 or 17 was quite common.

Yes, the mainly problem is food additives to develop children's body into sexual maturity. I know it's not just chemistry in nutrition but different reasons why their puberty starts earlier.

What causes early puberty?

Possible reasons for early puberty are:

better nutrition, which leads to greater body mass and more body fat, which can start puberty

lack of exercise (in very active children, such as gymnasts, puberty starts later, so inactivity may start puberty earlier)

stress (girls whose parents divorce, for instance, may start puberty earlier)

chemicals in food (chemicals in food, and chemicals fed to chickens to get them to grow quicker, have caused early puberty in girls).
Liebling's edit: it's not just chicken but cows as well.

Teens and early puberty

Early Sexual Maturity and Milk Hormones

Early Sexual Maturity and Milk Hormones

I have seen teenagers pregnancy when I was in high school. Few of my classmate got pregnant during the summer just before entering for senior year. Sure enough 4 girls dropped out and stay home to take care of the kids. I know one deaf lady who got pregnant when she was teenager and she doesnt do well taking care of the kids. Now 2 of her kids are out on their own and 5 kids is in the foster homes. It happened a few weeks ago. Oh well. That is her problem cuz I tried my hardest to stop her from getting pregnant. She is one stubborn lady. So now she is not my friend no more.

I wish I had waited and do it with someone I truely love.
We need to teach teens that the gross majority of their high school relationships are a "training ground" for later more mature relationships.
I have met some teens who understand the dynamics of a good healthy relationship (ie should be best friends type) but a lot of kids just seem to not understand that romantic relationships are just basicly more sophisticated platonic relationships.
MANY kids don't understand that at ALL.

One thing, I want to put here is.... I could remember back in Dallas that when I was in 4th grade. They started Sex Education! Whoa, we all are young than in Jr. High School but it is worth to learn from it. When I got to High School, saw some of my classmate females got preggy by early ages. Mostly are Mexcians and Few Blacks/Whites, too.

I would say that "they think it is FUN"... "Sex is wonderful".... OOPS! Excited and caused them swim in you! :)

That was happens between last 17-24 years ago...wow that been long way back!

Last edited:
When i was young.. few young girls got pregnant.. and had shotgun weddings... nowadays no shotgun weddings... they go ahead having babies ... weddings or none...

When i was young.. few young girls got pregnant.. and had shotgun weddings... nowadays no shotgun weddings... they go ahead having babies ... weddings or none...
Yes, same when I was young.

Back