Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
foxrac, very interesting from that link! nice chart!

It is around 2.50-3.00 here .. it's getting cheaper, I like that. If it goes down more I might actually want to get a car and stop taking the bus. :hmm:

its now down from 2.19 a litre in July, to $1.52.9 last week, huge drop ni the last 4 months.....hopes it continues to go down, especially with the pending worldwide economic depression.. or it will make it a lot worse for recovery from that, them bloody greedy oil dealers middle men !! they ought to be shot

Its now $1.79 in Okla...yay! but i think its lower than
that in Okla City!

According to Gas buddy, lowest says $1.87...which is too far away from my home. It looks like it already hit below $2 barrier.

$2.17 here as i just refilled my truck tonight

I just found out earlier today, interesting and it is possible that gas price will keep going down.

There are several oil tankers around Gulf of Mexico trying to find "home" Most oil companies does not want to buy any more oil at this moment. It sounded like they got too much supply of oil and they are trying to get rid of it. Once get rid of it, then they will start buy oil, meaning the value of oil will definitely plummet. Old and stale oil is not good...

$147 dollars a barrel done serious damage, and it looks like long term damage.

Looks like no one has broken the law of supply and demand.

1.86 at weigels in Lenoir City, TN last Monday. Feels good to FINALLY pay only at least $16 for my usual 8 gallon fillup. Last July and August's $40 fillups were driving me batshit insane.

Usually I fill my car at the Pilots on Lovell Rd where my roomie is a manager there. The Pilot's 1.99 price was too much so driving 6 more miles down to Lenoir City saved me quite a few cents there... The good news about the gas prices gone down is I can finally put in a brand new right rear tire for the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back