Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't see under 2 bucks yet. mines 2.27 grrrrrr

That is because of taxes involved, could be anywhere from 50 cents to dollar and 25 cents. Depending on where your from. Mine I pay over dollar in taxes on each gallon of gas.

haven't see under 2 bucks yet. mines 2.27 grrrrrr

$1.25 p/l near my home and $1.19 at the airport near my work.

i saw 1.76 yesterday! but came back to 1.79! to me that is not bad.. it still good price for me i feel better! lol!

Ah sis not bad not bad at all!!! I hope the gas price drop more than that you know.. ha get back to the old cost like 79 cent I hope lol :giggle:

Yeah, I hope it continues to drop. It has been dropping here lately.

Right now it's at $1.69! Whoo Hoo! :D

Filled my tank with 84.9 a liter tonight. 46 bucks..not bad.

$1.15 per litre near by my home.

$1.12 per litre near by my university.

I heard that the Government of Massachusetts is considering to get rid of all highway tolls. He will create hike gas prices instead of the tolls. I hate the toll booth business because it is a corruption for too long. He will make an announcement later. Think about the gas in the future, we will switch it to alternative cars so that we would not have to worry about gas anymore. I think that it will be a long way to go.

Ford, GM, and other corporations are now massive building cars with gas. They will get rid of them first. Then, they will start new design for fuel cell cars. My opinion is that fuel cell cars are not quiet perfect. We rather want the cars that run on electric or air compressed or water cars and others types.

About 80 years ago, GM or Ford killed an inventor who made electric cars. They better should not kill another inventor again.

That's why we need a change. Let Bush to stay home in Texas, and he will watch his favorite cartoons on television.

What happen to China and India when oil price is $500 per barrel, it would be seriously damage and they would probably not buy oil anymore.

79.9 a liter here now. alot of happy snowmobilers this winter. unfortunely for me my snowmobile is being parked this year :(

1.80 a gallon. Not bad. I think we are getting back to the old age.

back to the old age with fantastic technology. Oh, yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back