Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was about 4 dollars per gallon

try $2.13 for one litre!! oh thats a 91 a 96 be more like $2.15

$3.99 no increase price since three week ago.

One hour and 45 mins drive to camping last thursday until today back home with one and 45 mins.. with Pulled towing 26' travel trailer.. its cost about 175 dollars Gas with half 1/2 gas left now! :D

One hour and 45 mins drive to camping last thursday until today back home with one and 45 mins.. with Pulled towing 26' travel trailer.. its cost about 175 dollars Gas with half 1/2 gas left now! :D

You could use your horses to pull your trailer without a gas. No concerns the poops on the roads. :eek3: :lol:

$3.85 gal. regular

You could use your horses to pull your trailer without a gas. No concerns the poops on the roads. :eek3: :lol:

lol, you are trying kill horse.

One horse don't have enough power to pull trailer, it will make horse to work so hardest.

here is same.. seem control! not bad.. i think it congress.. i point to congress bec almost all are dec.. the reason why i see as it no wonder they control to bush (reblc).. just my opinion that all..

I was driving to dr's office to get the script..I could not believe my eyes! It dropped! WHOOO! I'll say about 10 cents that had dropped....

I am hoping it'll go under 4.00...It WOULD BE NICE if the gas is under 3.00 but I dunno if it will! LOL!

yeah see prices in different station in suburban Cleveland Ohio between $3.99 and $4.05 today.

See... now it is pissing off the USA people cuz it is democrats controlling George Bush... but if Obama become president... well look to about 5 or 6 dollars for gas.. cuz Obama don't want to increase oil production.. which would help lower prices.. fuck that! Might as well stick to Mc Cain.. for president....

What the hell would a dumb-ass guy like Obama think shit like that! Guess the shit is sitting on his head!:shock:

See... now it is pissing off the USA people cuz it is democrats controlling George Bush... but if Obama become president... well look to about 5 or 6 dollars for gas.. cuz Obama don't want to increase oil production.. which would help lower prices.. fuck that! Might as well stick to Mc Cain.. for president....

What the hell would a dumb-ass guy like Obama think shit like that! Guess the shit is sitting on his head!:shock:

No, it has nothing with democrat in congress that's responsible for skyrocket of oil price, gas price has been went up after Bush got in office and majority of republican in congress in 2002, gas price was unstable in 2005 since majority republican was in office at this time. It has nothing with parties that cause oil price goes up. Gas price will continue to be more expensive when McCain is in office, no doubt, even so is Obama.

Again, it has nothing with Obama about gas price, gas price has been went up in REST of world, not only in USA, even $10 per gal in UK and only problem is... wartime, demand/supply of oil, market compete and other reason that cause gas price to goes up, China and India are increasing demand of oil and oil is very limited in global, it's not renewable.

We need move to alternative fuel or other energy source, such as natural gas, hydrogen, hybrid plug-in, ethanol and other source to replace the oil. Drilling the oil offshore or AK wouldn't solve problem because USA has very limited domestic oil, if completely replaced by import oil then it will be last for less than 3 years, that's not worth to drilling to increase of domestic oil, we need focus on other energy source.

You have get deal with high gas price, it has nothing with Bush, Obama or McCain, even if one of them are in office then gas price will still keep high, blame on presidential or congress are very small chance.

You need check this link about how cause gas price to increase, however it's not my opinion, I had followed to person who studied in economic and other market stuff.
HowStuffWorks "How Gas Prices Work"

Drilling the oil isn't answer, check oil reserve, if completely replace by import oil for USA then it will reduce to less than 3 years in life.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves

You can't call dead wrong or wrong to anyone, gas price are different in area, it's depends on where are you from, mine is already hit above $4 in last few month ago.

It is just like our government is playing the game with us for money. I am sure that the government is not worried about the gas because they have something that some of us cannot afford to purchase like solar panels, a GeoThermal for heating/cooling, and a lot more that we have not seen yet.

I went to my town hall to chat with some people. I was so surprised that they know nothing about a GeoThermal system, and some of them did not know about the solar panels because they work inside their office for many years.

I told them that they should turn off their oil heating system at home awhile they are at work. It would be so stupid for people to leave it on when no one is at the house, and they are wasting a lot of house oil. And, even they are away for their vacation when the house oil heating is still on. (Note: Some houses need hot water from the heat system.)

It is totally not necessary for policemen to drive their car all the time. They should have parked in a good location where most people go shopping or other good spots. We pay policemen from our taxes. In fact, they waste a lot of gas. That's not good. They are not smart. Finally, some town halls are very concerned about the police's lazy. I think that you know the rest of it.

I went to town today to do some shopping and the regular gas prices was 3.89 per gallon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back