Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bee Pee, Liza? Didn't realize those fuzzy creatures produced that much! :lol:

Are you saying that the gas I've been using is diluted somehow with pee by bees? Har de har! :lol:

Are you saying that the gas I've been using is diluted somehow with pee by bees? Har de har! :lol:

Diluted, really? You tell me....all I know is BP and how it sounds when you say "BP". :lol:

4.10 i gas my f150 2005 25 gal of gas took me 45 min to fill it up

i think gas pump broken at that area lol

$4.57 for regular, last time I saw today, will need to fill my truck tomorrow :(

Well, I filled it up tonight, found a place that sells $4.51/gal, so I filled 16.5 gallons for $75 bux :(

A friend of mine just got back home from Italy and had great vacation. When he got back home, I asked him how much the gas price in Europe? He told me it was double more cost than America. Italy gas is up to $8.00. Damn, The gas prices are getting worst than before.

cal, ouch man!

i soon go fill up gas! rme!

gmt, yea iknow they use high tax that is why it makes look double! thier tax goes to
Hospital and Discount airline, and school! no wonder they are happy! enjoy!

A friend of mine just got back home from Italy and had great vacation. When he got back home, I asked him how much the gas price in Europe? He told me it was double more cost than America. Italy gas is up to $8.00. Damn, The gas prices are getting worst than before.

Is that 8 dollars per gallon or per liter?

Is that 8 dollars or Lire or Euro??

Just wondering what actual USA dollar he spent on gas there.

I saw it was 12 euros in Greece when I was there last time.. If that's a US Dollars, then it would be 24 dollars! :cold:

I saw it was 12 euros in Greece when I was there last time.. If that's a US Dollars, then it would be 24 dollars! :cold:

It's actually $18.80 in US dollar.

We just spent $52 to fill a KIA Spectra! :cry:

now i done fill up recently! it made about 49 dollars to full!

yes it ouch!

$3.87. Paid $30 yesterday to fill half a tank

better than $65+ to fill up my old Saab car.... I think its tank capacity is 17 gallons

Yes ours is something over 13 gallons. When it is this bad for our small car, I feel very bad for others who are worse off.

gas price is down. $3.95 now $3.99 was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back