Post your gas prices Part II

noticed that the gas prices has been roughly the same since...hasn't gone up like it did last year. It looks like it is pretty much stable this year, I think.

I wish it would stay that way, too, but with the government printing money like its going outta style and infusing our country with a couple of trillion bucks, inflation cannot be far behind and with it the increase in oil prices.....

2.01 today

noticed that the gas prices has been roughly the same since...hasn't gone up like it did last year. It looks like it is pretty much stable this year, I think.

Yup, seq and it'd good thing to keep stable instead of skyrocketing.

I had learn about weaken US dollars will push oil price to skyrocketing, also there's other factor that you already know, such as supply and demand.

My life is better with cheaper gas price and going buy regular car in summer.

I filled up my truck yesterday, it's $2.19.

The gas here is at $1.86 and I pray that it won't be upped for tomorrow because I need to fill up my car soon, ha.

I filled the gas at Shell for $1.87 in last 2 days ago.

$1.89 ...hope it stays or goes down.

Iowa. This morning, $1.71. This evening $1.89.

Seems like it goes up just for every pay day.

I think it was $2.04... some stations are a bit higher like $2.09 ... I'm ok w/it around the $2. mark, as long as it's not $4 again!!!

gas just went to 2.10 a gallon at the BP next door to my new home. If the gas prices get pretty high this summer, I might have to park the 25 mpg Isuzu and take the 40 mpg Ford with me for the summer until gas prices drop down again.

On Tuesday morning, I left for work and the gas station I passed by was $1.95 per gallon. When I returned that evening, that gas station was $2.05 per gallon. The next day, I went to one store that had its own gas station. The price there was $1.95 per gallon. After going in for 30 minutes and coming back out, I saw that it went up to $1.99 per gallon.

Now, the average is $2.10 per gallon! Argh!

Here is around 2.50 per gallon in my home town due to bad storms before.. I hope that it will go down soon :(

Back