Post picture of your pet

Peachy Lady said:
awww Cheri! you have beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful hamster!! What's her or his name? You will get to see hamster stuff foods in mouth until both cheeks gets sooo big!! Then it will find place to store all the foods to eat later. It's really interesting to watch...lol My daughters had hamsters and it was lots of fun. Have you gotten a ball from pet store that your hamster could get in and walk all around the room inside the ball? It's so fun to watch!

Thanks Peachy Lady LOL! Her name is Maria the kids calls her that so we stick with that name. I haven't brought toys yet for the Hamster but I will when I get back from Naperville, ILL. Jordan plays with her daily and kept looking at her all the time. She is much a good Hamster doesn't even bite at all. we build something around the hamster in the living room so she could run around boy she a quickie. I take her everywhere with me when im in the Kitchen I take the cage with me or if I am in the living room or bedroom she is always with me. I am going to Miss her when I am out of state for a week:( Someone is going to sit her for me cuz My dad wouldn't let me bring her on the roads :tears: He says the Hotel wouldn't accept Animals but it not like she going to doing his business on the carpet she will be in the cage but, He still says no. Right now she is just watching me typing on the Computer LOL.

sequoias said:
My hooded rat named swifty...she's about 1 year and 7 months now.

Awww....that looks like one of my old rats my sister and I used to have years and years ago! We had 8 rats at one point! :P We even had a baby rat called 'Banana Split' ;)

We also had 2 hamsters (Speedy and Slow Poke) :lol:

Cheri, you have beautiful hamster with cute face

Zericsrats, I saw alot of rats as pets like this in Germany but one you have is Jackie, I never see like this before... eye = rose.

sequoias, your rat have a beautiful color. cuteee face.

Everyone, your pets are beautiful...

:laugh2: ....

First, Cheri wasn't so happy about us buying her a hamster for her birthday and now she has fallen in love with it ....I knew she need a pet! :lol: ...

Nice pictures Everyone!

WaterRats13 said:
Awww....that looks like one of my old rats my sister and I used to have years and years ago! We had 8 rats at one point! :P We even had a baby rat called 'Banana Split' ;)

We also had 2 hamsters (Speedy and Slow Poke) :lol:

Oh yeah? Interesting...8 rats that's a lot lol...a big family winks. ha funny name to call ur rat. My other rat not in the picture, named Sequoia died last month from brain not functioning. She was 1 year and 6 months.
I miss her.

It's Black Lab and her name is She-ra :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Black Lab Shera.JPG
    Black Lab Shera.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 102
This is my dog Tigger:
f7dedcf1.jpg
Thats my friend so ignore him

And this is his kids:
fcc61f96.jpg

I really miss those pups(now they are older) Its like 4 pieces of my heart torn off. Still havent seen them. :tears:

Wolfboy said:
This is my dog Tigger:
f7dedcf1.jpg
Thats my friend so ignore him

And this is his kids:
fcc61f96.jpg

I really miss those pups(now they are older) Its like 4 pieces of my heart torn off. Still havent seen them. :tears:

It is Bull PIt? It was pertty dog.. I like this one.

I wanna post my bullies here but unfortunally my hard drive is FULL and cannot install of my digital camera connect into my computer becz of c:/ full Figures how can I transfer to D:/ from C:/ ??? I'm trying to figures 'how'

Zericsrats said:

Yes and They are very beautiful!!!!

Wolfboy, I understand how you feel about your heart ripped from not seeing 4 puppies, WE had doberman and she had 11 puppies, It broke my heart to see them go away but my sister took 1 Misty and my mom ex bf took 1 Judd and They died due of old age now.. :)

Wendy

My Best friend's American Shafford Terrier Pitbull. Beautiful girl named Toby.. We have a black nose, All american pitbull Terrier, boy named Rover.. He's just a puppy, haven't taken any pictures of him yet... :)

Attachments

• toby.jpg
    toby.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 58
Zericsrats said:

Yea he is a purebred rednose Pitbull. My friend you see in the pic is the one who gave him to us when he was a little pup.

Pretty Woman said:
My Best friend's American Shafford Terrier Pitbull. Beautiful girl named Toby.. We have a black nose, All american pitbull Terrier, boy named Rover.. He's just a puppy, haven't taken any pictures of him yet... :)

Heh she looks like the little rascals dog if you add the black eye. Cute dog. :thumb:

Yaaay! another pitbull owner!! Wolfboy...Im also a pitbull dog owner! He is 2 years old now and we love him to death! He is all white and has black nose, to me he is pretty! ha..I will send his pic in here soon ok?

Back