Post picture of your pet

One day, I will take picture of my pets.. unfortunally Bruiser is gone to staying Quebec City for temporary living due i have to respect my home is policy max 2 animals.. So
I send Bruiser stay with my good friend hearing who is breeder.. She is very happy to taking care of my precouis Bruiser for a year.

I can take picture of Rogue and Brienna. Brienna is new pet bulldog puppy female. :)

picture of me n' jag from today ... he love to lay down n' cuddle in my arm .. i know he look cute in my arm so i told adrian to get camera so i put a camera on my stomach to take a picture of us so there you go ...
don't we look so cute? :D

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 141
daprilz said:
picture of me n' jag from today ... he love to lay down n' cuddle in my arm .. i know he look cute in my arm so i told adrian to get camera so i put a camera on my stomach to take a picture of us so there you go ...
don't we look so cute? :D

awww cute....mmm tryin to see whose nose has the most boogers! LOL!
just kiidddddinnnnnng!

I don´t have scanner to copy the photos of my cats but those picture I got from internat look exactly same as my cat....
Very Exactly.....

My Pets

I have 2 dogs.. Copper and Rusco..

Copper is a male American Dingo/Lab mixed and he is going to be 5 in May. Of course he is fixed. He still act like he is still a puppy, but love to play with my 21 months old son.

Rusco is a female American Border Collie Mixed and she will be 13 in August. She always bitching everyday. She doesn't like my son to play with her. She bites people who get her ways.

Attachments

• Copper.jpg
    Copper.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Ruscoe1.jpg
    Ruscoe1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
My furkids are Tiger (black/brown tabby) and Blanca (white - no she is not deaf.)

Attachments

• Tiger3.JPG
    Tiger3.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 20
  • blanca6.jpg
    blanca6.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 18
rats_banner.jpg

This is my New Hamster That I got from My Birthday.. ^Angel^ & Roadrunner got it for me.

Attachments

• Picture 92.jpg
    Picture 92.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 91
pinkster said:
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol :) How nice of them though :P

LOL! I knew you gotta say "ewww" the first moment I open this Thread. ;)

Honestly 4 me.. Really creeps me out! Doesn't want any werido rats or hamster in my house. Even My kids begged me and wants have one.. I was told them.. No Thanks peroid. Too much responbile feeding time for kids will do tha??? I doubt!

Bullym0m said:
Honestly 4 me.. Really creeps me out! Doesn't want any werido rats or hamster in my house. Even My kids begged me and wants have one.. I was told them.. No Thanks peroid. Too much responbile feeding time for kids will do tha??? I doubt!

sowwwy ur scared of rodents. :P They are no difference from cats or dogs....they're just furry animals. I don't understand why they're so scared of them, sheesh.

awww Cheri! you have beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful hamster!! What's her or his name? You will get to see hamster stuff foods in mouth until both cheeks gets sooo big!! Then it will find place to store all the foods to eat later. It's really interesting to watch...lol My daughters had hamsters and it was lots of fun. Have you gotten a ball from pet store that your hamster could get in and walk all around the room inside the ball? It's so fun to watch!

My hooded rat named swifty...she's about 1 year and 7 months now.

Attachments

• swifty.jpg
    swifty.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 49
Back