Pls Pray for My Mom

shes in my thoughts and I will keep her to get recovery speedy and smoothly to heal!

LovelyBlackgal Hugs

Wendy

Oh wow Panther.. hope your mom will come out of her back surgery with no problem and a speedy recovery as well....

Hey DBP,

Your mother is in my prayers and thoughts. Hope your mother recovery will be speedy. Hang in there DBP.

Hugz

Your mom is in my thoughts and prayers. Hope her surgery will be successful and speedy recovery. :hug:

Awww I hope for a speedy recovered, we will be thinking about you and your mom. Keep us update. :hug:

I hope everything goes smooth for your mother and a speedy recovery... :hug:

Hope all goes well for ur mom and that she has a speedy recovery after the surgery. Will keep you and ur mom in my prayers and thought.

Update

I m more happy let y'all know that My mom just out of surgery since early afternoon it's take 4 hour having surgery and now she is take rest and whole my family was there at hopistal with me.. and i will come visit and check on her make sure she is ok and she will stay overnight and don't know when she will get out of hopistal also she will stay home and rest for 4 months :D and thanks for y'all pray for my mom ;)

Ah, That is good to know she is resting comfortably and recovering from the surgery. She has a long way to go to recover fully but keep in the faith and she will be okay. :)

good that she is on the road to recovery tell her to take easy on herself smile hugs

Wonderful news indeed, Panther..glad to know your mother went thru her surgery with flying colors.. now she can rest and take it easy... I'm sure she must be relieved this has been dealt with and then she will be back to her old self in no time!

Good to know that you're Mom is out of surgery and back at home resting while the rest of the family makes sure she is in good care. Will continue to keep you, your family and mainly your Mom in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there and do all you are able to do for your Mom and can see that you're doing the very best you are able to also. :thumb:

Do take good care--

~RR

Glad to hear your mom is out of surgery... will keep pray for speedy recovery :)

Oh that great to hear all is well with ur mom and that her surgery went well.
Now is the time for her to put her feet up and get those much needed rest so she can recover fast and get back onto those feet of hers. Will still keep her in my prayers and thought while she is recovering and do keep us in touch on how she is progressing.

Great to hear sis LostPanther. Hope she continues to have a speedy recovery at home.

That's great to hear DBP. I will pray for your mom a speedy recovery. :) Hugz

Thanks for the update. :ty:

I'll continue to pray for her recovery.

Wonderful news you mom came out of the surgery and is heading for a full recovery. I will keep her in prayer and thanks for the update :hug:

Back