Please Pray For My Grandson

Thanks for the update Pepsi. I'll keep praying for Noah. :hug:

Ahh wow Pepsi.. your grandson has a weakened heart?? Hope he will recover from that well enough and be healthy some more....

Pepsi, glad your grandson will be fine. I will pray for him :hug:

O well im glad that the big scare is gone :) i hope he keeps getting better and thank you for updating us..i will keep him and your family in my prayers :)

I'm so relieved that Noah doesn't have CF! If he does have a bad heart then I hope it's a condition that can be fixed. Let's hope he'll be home with Lisa very soon.

The baby is going to be fine he might be going home by thursday and he does not have CF thank god, but they think he might have a bad heart so they are doing more test. I don't think he does or they would have known about last month when he was born. thanks again for the post and prayers.

Well, this is good news! I am very happy to know that he does not have CF. I hope the tests on his heart come back clean, too.

I will pray for him Pepsi. But take cheer that usually today heart defects can be repaired.

Modern medical science is remarkable nowadays so I'm sure Noah will be in good hands.

I am glad that your grandson is fine. I will keep him in my thought and prayer.

I am so glad that he doesnt have CF. whewwwwwwwww!!

I will continue to pray for Noah. :hug:

This is good news. I'm glad Noah is gonna be ok now. :)

Thanks Matilda,Brian,horselover61 I have not heard anything yet this morning, I hope to hear something today about his heart.

hi pepsi
thank god for him not have CF whew
weakened heart i hope doctor can get it fixed i was born with weakened heart and did had surgery when they found hole in the heart and now i am fine just had heart physical check up 3 months ago and it is all normal smile
i am sure your grandson is in good hands ;)

hi pepsi
thank god for him not have CF whew
weakened heart i hope doctor can get it fixed i was born with weakened heart and did had surgery when they found hole in the heart and now i am fine just had heart physical check up 3 months ago and it is all normal smile
i am sure your grandson is in good hands ;)

Thanks moonflower, I'am glad to hear that you are doing good,yes he is in good hands RMH is one of the best hospitals in the state.

Back