Please Pray For My Grandson

oh no he is in my prayer i hope he recover soon

hugs

I am sorry about your grandson. I hope that he get well soon as possible.

holy shit! I pray he'll pull through the worst.

The baby seems to be getting better he is now eating (breast milk) he didn't take milk today but now he is.They are still running test on him for cystics fibrosis but we don't know anything .They told us it might be a day of two berfore we know,they need to be sure. Thanks to all of you for your post and prayers.

Speaking of the family crest, 'preston' --- is it within the Elvis family, no?

And I hope it goes well with the grandson and all, hope he will be OK :hug:
jclarke.. no its not the preston that's related to elvis.. the last name is Presley. ;)

Pepsi, my thoughts are with you and your family and do hope that he gets better. I'm not aware of how serious that disease can be but I'm going to look it up. You're in my thoughts, Pepsi.

jclarke.. no its not the preston that's related to elvis.. the last name is Presley. ;)

Pepsi, my thoughts are with you and your family and do hope that he gets better. I'm not aware of how serious that disease can be but I'm going to look it up. You're in my thoughts, Pepsi.

Thanks JeepGirl

I hope Noah will recover from pnuemonia quickly. Also hope the tests won't show he has cystic fibrosis. CF is a devastating disease.

Will keep you all in my thoughts

I am sorry to hear that but hope he doesnt have C.F. since I do have a nephew who does have that and it was not an easy to watch him going thru that when he was a baby.

I will be praying for your precious grandson. :hug:

I'm sorry to hear about this Pepsi. I hope everything will turn out well for your grandson. :hug:

The baby is doing better today,they are still doing test,right now we still don't know anything yet.Thanks guys your post and prayers mean a lot to my family.I told them about this thread and my daughter wanted me to thank all of you. thank you from Lisa

Wonderful news! I am continues prayer for your grandson and family too :)

The baby is going to be fine he might be going home by thursday and he does not have CF thank god, but they think he might have a bad heart so they are doing more test. I don't think he does or they would have known about last month when he was born. thanks again for the post and prayers.

oh wow, sorry about what happen to your grandson. hope he'll be fine and healthy.

I am sorry that your grandson, Noah, is sick and hope he will recover soon. I am praying for him to get well and out of danger with CF. Hope to hear about the tests that will tell you that he does not have it. Just use your finger cross. :fingersx: and :hug:

Back