Please, pray for my boss' daughter

babymakerdaddy

Reaction score
My boss just found out last night that his 17 year old daughter has cancer. From what they understand, the form of cancer she has is leukemia. They are at the hospital right now to see what they can do for her.

Any prayers for her would be greatly appreciated. Her name is Kendra.

Thanks

I am sorry to hear... Its terrible to hear the news espically a child or loved one in the family..

tell your boss, we add the prayer to our list.. have faith..

:)

Oh dear, I´m very sorry to hear about this. :(

She´s my thought and prayer.

I'm sorry for the sad news.. My thoughts are on your boss and boss's daughter.. :hug:

Thanks

I just want to tell you all thank you for praying for her.

When I find out more information on how she is doing, I will let you know.

i pray for ur boss' daughter... i hope dr find something to do with her and she getting better soon!

So sorry to hear that. I would go nut if it happened to my son. My thought and prayer are with your boss and his daughter. :hug:

I am praying for her and give her heal soon. she will need to drink wheatgrass.....

I urge you to give more information about wheatgrass on the internet and get order from them
The best is to drink wheatgrass juice taste real bitterness after drink then eat a slice of orange make less taste bitterness and do that drink wheatgrass everyday only 1 shot everyday. find out more about it www.wheatgrassjuice.com God bless her and hope you can offering her to do that soon before dying on it's way.

babymakerdaddy said:
My boss just found out last night that his 17 year old daughter has cancer. From what they understand, the form of cancer she has is leukemia. They are at the hospital right now to see what they can do for her.

Any prayers for her would be greatly appreciated. Her name is Kendra.

Thanks

Hope she'll be alright and I know leukemia is serious. Few friends of mine have it.

:hug: I am so sorry to hear about your boss' daughter Kendra. She is so young, to be going through this.

She will be in my prayers too!!!

Keep us informed babymakerdaddy!!! :hug:

The latest news

The latest news that I have is not much.

The doctors did a biopsy on the bone marrow and from what I understand, it was not good.

Keep her in your prayers. She is a very sweet girl. Kendra has, on occasion, babysat my kids so that my wife and I could get a dinner out or just be alone. It would be hard to lose a friend like her.

Prayers will be lifted up FOr 17yrs old Girl

Sir,
I'm so sorry that this young lady has been diagnosed with this. I'll lift her up as high as I can to our Father God. I'll even notify my church''s prayer team. Keep us posted to her health position.

babymakerdaddy said:
The latest news that I have is not much.

The doctors did a biopsy on the bone marrow and from what I understand, it was not good.

Keep her in your prayers. She is a very sweet girl. Kendra has, on occasion, babysat my kids so that my wife and I could get a dinner out or just be alone. It would be hard to lose a friend like her.
yea i uddy how ur feeling.. i still prayer for her....

I talked to my boss today . . .

and he said that Kendra slept well last night. She will be starting chemo treatments today and then have to stay in the hospital for 7-10 days. Depending on how she reacts to the chemo, she will either get to go home, or stay in the hospital. Her immune system will be weak from the chemo, so pray that she doesn't get sick at all.

Thanks you all so much for your prayers!

Trent

I saw Kendra

My family went to see Kendra of Friday night. She is doing well considering what she is going through. She had a smile on her face the whole time we were there (which was not a long time). The doctors had just started another round of chemo before we got there, so she had a bad headache and was not feeling well.

My son had a minor surgery 2 weeks ago. To him, it was a scary thing, so I explained to him that if we prayed to God, He would send an angel to watch over him during his surgery. Nathaniel (my son) whispered in my ear, "Dad, can we pray for a lot of angels?" So we did, and he was calm about his surgery after that. The night before his surgery, my wife found a bag of "Beanie Babies" that we were planning on giving away, and said that Nathaniel could pick one out to have during his surgery. He picked out his favorite animal - a bear. Not only was it just a bear, but it was an angel bear with wings and a halo.

You are probably wondering what this has to do with Kendra and her leukemia. Before we went up to the hospital, Nathaniel came out of his room holding the angel bear in his hands. He told us that since he was done with his surgery, he was going to give his angel to Kendra so she could have an angel with her while she was in the hospital. That brought tears to my eyes, to have a 4 year old so concerned about his good friend who is only 15 (I was wrong when I said earlier that she is 17 - sorry).

Thanks again for all your prayers for Kendra.

Trent

babymakerdaddy said:
You are probably wondering what this has to do with Kendra and her leukemia. Before we went up to the hospital, Nathaniel came out of his room holding the angel bear in his hands. He told us that since he was done with his surgery, he was going to give his angel to Kendra so she could have an angel with her while she was in the hospital. That brought tears to my eyes, to have a 4 year old so concerned about his good friend who is only 15 (I was wrong when I said earlier that she is 17 - sorry).

Thanks again for all your prayers for Kendra.

Trent
That is truly a sweet story. :cry: I know Nathaniel's love will be very important to Kendra during her difficult chemo. :)

God bless you all.

Back